7 - Knock Knock

September 5th (Friday)

Today is the day of the party which surprisingly I am really looking forward for. The past few days have been filled by running errands and unpacking boxes after boxes. I eventually got around to going back to get the book i abandoned. I have met up with some people from High school and have made quite a few new friends. School starts on monday which means today is my last official day of summer. This morning i got up, Had a shower, blow dried my hair and just now I have finished setting up my keyboard. My room isn't very large being a college dorm room which meant i had to squeeze it in front of my bed this either means I can't shut my door or i have to move it every time i need to practice. I went with moving it as i am not one to like having my door open.

Anyway back on to the party,

A : Hey y/n??

y/n : Yeahhh

A : Which dress should I wear??

She walks in holding 2 dresses. One was a rose gold sequin Strapless slip dress, It was very tight and short with a small slit in the back. The other being a Navy tube dress which had a slight matte effect and was slightly ruffled.

y/n : Go with the one on the right

I point to the Rose gold one ;

A : Also should I curl my hair

A : Also should I curl my hair..? Oh and what makeup should i do?? Glitter Rose gold, Smokey eye or maybe..

I cut her off as I have the smallest clue about makeup and hair. So I try reply confidently..

y/n : Yes and go with the smokey eye

A : Do you even know the difference..?

y/n : Wellllll..

To be honest I do have a small idea in my head about what abi was on about the truth was i couldn't care less about her makeup, or anyones for that matter..

A : So what are you doing for your makeup??

y/n : Well i was thinking i would go for the naked face look

A : No way! I am doing your makeup.

She turns around and starts making a coffee..

A : Oh and while i'm at it i can curl your hair

I hear my phone vibrate on the counter so I grab it. When i turn it on I have 2 missed Calls from zach and 3 messages saying..

--------------------------

Zach

Hey?!

Y/NNN??

you there!?

I am now chill

Morning