12 - Forgotten

A quick note to say this story may be medically incorrect and may not be possible irl but it is important for the story :)

...................................

*Still Daniels POV*

I approach abi and y/n's dorm and see abi stood outside. She looks really cold so i offer to go up and grab her a coat and she accepts so I head up to their dorm to grab her jacket. I reach the door and unlock it. Before i get abi's jacket i go through to y/n's room to have a look if there's anything i think she would want. I walk into her room and it reminds me of her old room, tidy and organised. I look around and see her guitar, i recognised it from when i would play it. beside it was a guitar plectrum that i remember as her lucky one, she's always had it ever since i gave it to her when we first performed. She was really nervous so i went up and sang with her at a school talent show and i was shook at her voice. It was amazing.

As I left her room i picked up the plectrum to return to her at a later date and I head of to the car grabbing abi's jacket and locking up on the way out. I reach the car and hand abi the Jacket and then drive towards the hospital trying to answer some questions as we drive.

When we arrive the hospitals busy, very busy in fact there are no spaces in the car park. I mean i'm not complaining as I didn't think I should go in as Abi's parents were never that fond of me. Now I had a reason to wait outside

D : Hey Abi i'll stay out here and wait in the car as there are no spaces and wait for one to come free but Zach should be here so he can go with you

A : Okay sure but come up when you find a space

She reaches across the seat and kisses my cheek which makes me smile and then gets out the car shuts the door mouthing 'missing you already' and blowing a kiss before turning to go inside.

*Y/N POV*

(So basically y/n is kinda unaware of what's going on but more will be explained as it goes on)

?? : y/n sweetie can you hear me??

My eyes are heavy on my face as i slowly start to lift them open. The lights are bright and beaming in my eyes and almost every centimeter of my body aches. I slowly let myself adjust to the lights and by the time I do the women who was in there had gone and fetched a person who i figure is a nurse. My brain feels very confused and a lot of things are unclear to me. To start with I have no idea what i'm doing here.

Doc ( Nurse person) : Hello.. y/n is it??

All of a sudden it clicked I didn't even remember my name at least not until i was told and now its starting to come back

y/n : I think. and you are..?

I say looking at the other lady stood by my bed. She seems very confused and at that remark I sense a sad atmosphere as tears appear in her eyes

?? : y/n sweetie i'm your mum

y/n : ohhh... i'm sorry! i didn't remember you?

At that note I feel myself drop light again and back to sleep.

*A little later*

*Zach's POV*

I pull up on a road round the corner from the hospital as there are no spaces and find Abi waiting for me in the lobby we head up to the room y/n is in after asking at reception for her room number. When we get there we see the nurse talking to who i assume is y/n's mum outside. We walk towards her and Abi introduces us.

A : Hey I assume you're y/n's mum??

y/n mum : Yes, I am. And you are..?

A : I'm Abi y/n's roommate and this is her classmate, Zach.

I look at her feeling really awkward and let my face shift into a slight smile

Z : Hi

y/n Mum : Well i'm afraid the news is quite tragic y/n had quite a bad accident and wasn't found for almost an hour which meant the accident could've been less serious if it was found sooner. She woke up earlier and couldn't remember my name which shocked us all and in the past hour they've been doing some tests and have now told me that its hard to confirm but they fear she has temporary memory loss. This means she may not remember who you are so you might need reintroducing.

A : Will it come back??

y/n mum : Well I'm afraid that she will never get it all back but sooner memories should return first and gradually more memories will come back

Z : So she won't remember us!?

y/n mum : I'm afraid not. oh and Abi about your car..

A : Hey don't worry about it i will sort the damages

y/n mum : okay but if you ever need anything let us know

Z : Can we go in and see her?

y/n mum : She's been asleep for a while so i don't know if you'll be able to talk to her but I need to head of and get some lunch anyway. I will see you later.

A : Okay bye

Abi and I say bye to y/n's mum and then head into the room to see her. We walk in to a very pale girl laying in the bed she has many bandages and casts on and small grazes from glass that had shattered on her face. I sit beside her and look at her resting, she looks so calm and i honestly can't stand it. She didn't deserve this. Around her bed are many cards and a massive get well soon balloon and on the bedside table a vase with flowers.

*Okay so next chapter is in daniels pov so enjoy sorry it took so long to update. Also just putting it out there again I'm not a doctor or nurse so don't come at my lack of knowledge and fairytale storyline aha *