17 - Chipotle

*CAN THIS GET 20 READS?!*

i walk out the music block and find the boys by the car

J : Took you long enough!

Z : Yeah sorry I couldn't find my phone

Jo : It was in the top draw.. no wonder you failed the test.

We get in the car and Jonah's driving. I feel my phone vibrate and look at it.

//

Y/N ❤❤

hello??

Zachiee xx

Sorry my phone got taken away

What's up B x

I have a surprise for you xx

When can you come over

Now sound okay? x

Sounds amazing x

Be there in 10 ❤

❤ ❤

//

Z : Hey Jonah drop me off at y/n's

Jo : K

*Y/N POV*

So today was the day i finally got my arm cast off. It felt good to be able to use them again, partly for freedom and partly because it made it feel like i was actually healing and getting better. It also meant that I no longer needed wheeling around and it was now easier to go out without taking the wheelchair. i still however get very tired and dizzy easily. And i can't drive till after christmas. These last few weeks have been very hard, trying to relearn and remember as much as i can. No use though. Since I got out i've spent much time with friends. Many days i spent cuddled up in my room with zach watching films as i've been practically bed bound apart from the few hospital check ups here and there. Zach's the best, he's always telling me about our summer together and about our picnics and late night walks along the beach.

I start school again this week. Well not officially but as i will be able to perform in December i am theoretically expected to be in our class' xmas show. This means i'm going to be expected to practice after school for it. I'm kind of nervous as i'm not very good at singing. I've been told how I used to sing a lot when i was younger and won many talent shows. Now however i rarely sing as i'm always watching tv or with Zach. From the little i have sung i can tell i'm not the worst at it but i'm sorry in advance for my partner.

I'm hoping I get put with Zach or Abi. Though more hoping for Zach as i know for a fact Abi and I would be unlikely to get much done as she's always talking. I also wouldn't mind being put with one of the why don't we boys as Zach's played me some of their stuff and they're all so talented. I am told that some of them visited me in the hospital when i was first in there but as I had so many drugs and painkillers i can't exactly remember. I've been hoping to meet them but with my parents working from home and them needing concentration i'm only aloud one friend over at one time. Zach promised he'd take me to the why don't we house when i got my cast of which happened to be today. I didn't tell him as I wanted to surprise him.

I hear a knock at the door

y/n : I'll get it

I shout towards my parents who are working through in the dining room. I knew it was Zach and I was so excited to see his face. I grab onto the wall next to the door and letting my crutch hang from my arm I reach out and open the door. I look through the small crack

Z : Hey why are you walking you should be..

y/n : SURPRISE

i open the door wider and show him my arms and then the crutch. I will never forget that face. He looked s happy and he just walked up to me wrapped his arms around my waist and lifting me slightly off the ground held me tight up to him. He smells so good! I feel so safe with him, I hear him whisper in my ear..

Z : you didn't tell me you were losing the chair!

y/n : I wanted to surprise you

Then he puts me down carefully and as i pull away our faces meet and he gently kisses my cheek.

y/n : So what do you wanna do?

Z : Well i'm thinking you have been eating lots of the same foods. What about going for a meal?

y/n : Okay but nowhere too busy or fancy as i look awful

Z : Babe you look fine. I know the perfect place!

I wait as Zach goes and lets my mum know where we were going and he comes back to me

Z : She said make sure you have your phone

y/n : got it

I say pointing at the bag right next to where i was still holding the wall.

Z : Hey do you want me to grab you anything from upstairs

y/n : Don't worry, i got it all ready earlier.

I say grabbing my jacket and bag from the hook on the wall behind me. Zach reaches down and grabs me my crutches and then helps me out the house, along the drive and into my car. After I moved back home, my mum went and picked up my car from campus and brought it here so we can keep an eye on it.

//

About 5 minutes later Zach pulls up to the car park and helps me out the car. I look at the building and the name.

y/n : Chipo.. Chipul..

Z : Chipotle!!

He says shutting the car door behind me.

Z : Trust me it doesn't look much but its heavenly!

We go inside and he sits me down at a table near the window

Z : What can i get you??

I look at him giving him a 'seriously' look

y/n : You do realise I don't remember the menu right?!

I can tell he was still trying to get his head around the whole concept..

y/n : You know what, I'll have whatever you're having

Zach goes up and orders the food and then he comes back and sits with me. We dig in and i'm honestly impressed. It beats salads anyday. We spend ages talking and while our meal a young girl around 10 comes up to Zach and I

Fan : Hey Zach I don't want to interrupt anything but I love you so much and I was wondering if I can get a pic??

Z : Yeah of course don't worry about if were just friends

After the girl walks of i look at Zach who's been keeping eye contact off me

y/n : Friends???

Z : I wasn't sure what to say as I haven't told anyone about us and we haven't discussed anything yet.

y/n : Yeah don't worry it's probably better this way

We get up and Zach takes our trash to the bin.

Z : So on to our next stop!

y/n : Next Stop!???

Z : Yeah, I think its time I introduce you to the why don't we boys...

*OOH EXCITING! so i really want to hit 1k reads so please add to your reading lists, VOTE, COMMENT and share with other fans!!!*

haven't re-read so sorry for any mistakes

Word Count - 1,239