Chapter 17 Mafia House

SMALL MATURE SCENE! 👅💦

Madison's POV

Ryan's alarm woke us up at 8am. Our flight was in a few hours so we had to get a move on. Aaron had showered the night before so Ryan and I had the bathroom to ourselves to do our showering.

We decided to shower together which of course led to us fucking. I was trying to wash my body so I squeezed the soap onto my luffa but when I wiped my breasts Ryan got hard.

He took my luffa threw it down and put me under the water. He watched as the soap fell off my body till it was completely gone.

Then he took my nipple into his mouth and started to suck and lightly bite down.

He lifted me up and pushed me against the shower wall and thrusted deep into me. It didn't take long for us to finish because we were so turned on..

Finally we washed off our bodies and got out. I dried my hair doing a blowout and threw on some makeup. For clothes I did a crop top and skinny jeans paired with nude pink heels and a small shoulder bag.

The guys told me we would be going to the main mafia house to meet the boss so I wanted to look presentable

   Before I knew it, it was time for us to leave so the guys grabbed all of our bags put them in to the town's car that was taking us to the airport and we took one last look making sure we didn't forget anything.  

   The car took us to an airport hangar and I thought we would be taking a regular airplane but no.. of course the guys being a part of the mafia there was a jet sent over to transport us safely.   

I was excited when we got inside the jet because it was big and comfortable so I chose a seat next to the window and Ryan sat next to me

   It didn't take long until we we're up in the air and times seemed to go by pretty fast. Before I knew it we were in New York getting off of the plane.

   I was thankful that we were meeting up with Nicole because I was getting kind of nervous about meeting the main boss also known as the Don but I  knew that Aaron and Ryan would both protect me and they had told me everything was going to be fine.