Chapter 27 The Penthouse

^^The pic is the girl in this chapter!^^

Ryan's POV

   "We've found Paolo's main base. It's in the heart of San Francisco city. I want it staked out by our best guys. We will attack once we have everything we need. I want to know how many guard he has both on the ground floor as well as in his penthouse. I want every detail of his days, from what he does when he wakes up to what he does before he lays down at night. We need to do this right." I said.  
"Yes sir." Everyone said in unison.

   All of my men except Aaron walked out.
    "Man I can't wait to take this idiot down." Aaron said.
   "Yea it'll show the gangs around us that were not to be fucked with." I said.

Three weeks later

   My guys that were watching Paolo gave me every detail on his whereabouts. We knew everything to a T so it was going to make it much easier to take them down. The only thing that made it difficult was that the building was full of innocent people so we have to be careful and find a way so that we aren't seen and I didn't want anyone innocent getting hurt. Normally that wouldn't have bothered me but in the back of my mind I knew if Madison knew the details about this she would be frightened for the others not involved.

Today's the day we fly out to SF to take care of business. Paolo is going to regret ever making threats to my position as mafia leader.

   Madison had been giving me shit these past few weeks about the dangers of this mission. Man I love her but she really has no faith in me. I know she's just worried about me but she has to relax a little.  

When I was ready to head out I gave Madison a kiss then kissed her tiny baby bump. She was sitting down on the bed so I bent down to kiss her stomach.

    "Daddy will be back before you know it

"Daddy will be back before you know it." I said to her belly.
   I'm sure he or she couldn't hear me but what ever. I still want my baby to know I'll always be here to the best of my abilities.
   "I love you." Madison told me as I looked up at her.
   "I love you too." I said kissing her lips.
   "Please be safe and come back to us." She was tearing up.
   "Always kitten." I hugged her. She didn't want to let go of me. But I had to get moving.                                     

When we landed in San Francisco there were cars waiting for us. I had about 50 men with me so we were rolling deep.

   We quickly pulled up to the building and jumped out with masked on. The guards out front of the building were taken out fast.

   I had some guys throw smoke bombs into the lobby and we all shuffled in as people screamed and ran out. I didn't bother with the elevator, so the half with me ran up the stairs.

   Some guys did take the elevator to try and take out who they could before we got there

   Some guys did take the elevator to try and take out who they could before we got there. When we hit the top floor all the guards apart of the Tello crew were dead. But we had to take the elevator up the rest of the way to the penthouse.

   I got in with a few guys and tore off my mask. we rode it up to the penthouse bracing ourselves for the war.

   As soon as the doors opened, gunshots rang all around us. . We couldn't peek out to see what we were shooting at but we did our best and hit as many men as we could.

   When the shots died down one of my men looked out and motioned for us to file in. We hid behind furniture till it was clear then we scoped the place. His penthouse was huge so we had to start looking around for him.

   The elevator surprisingly was still working so it closed making its way down to get some of my other men. I knew the guys on the floor below would start to make their way up to where we were providing more backup.

   We looked around searching for Paolo but he wasn't in any of the rooms we had went through. Then we got to the last room.

   I kicked the door down and there he was standing over a woman who was tied up, beaten, and passed out. He had a gun pointed at me but my guys came running in so he lowered it.

   He was outnumbered and he seemed frustrated.    "Ha! it's you!?"
    "Who the fuck else were you expecting?!" I boomed
   "I have many enemies Davis. You were the least of my worries!"
   "That's where your wrong Tello. I'm your number one enemy. You think you can take over what my crew built!"
    "You aren't the rightful heir to the Italian mafias throne! I murdered the only possible one years ago!"

    Every one of my guys tenses up after hearing him say this. After all this time we thought it was another crew that we had wiped out after his death.
   "You fucked up Paolo." I stated with a sinister smile.
   I started to take a step towards him but he lifted his gun so I did the same. We both shot off our weapons but he fell to the ground with a bullet to the head.

   I felt a burning pain in my shoulder so I looked down and I realized I had a wound. He fucking shot me in the shoulder.

   All I could think about was how Madison was never going to let this go. I'll never hear the fucking end of it.

   My guys ran to me but I told them I was fine.    "Get the girl. Untie her and put her in one of the cars." I said holding my shoulder.

   Aaron ran up to me and said we had to go before the place was crawling with cops.

   We gathered our shit and put our masks back on. When we left the building people were still running and screaming.

   We got into our cars and sped away towards our jet to take us home.
    "What are we going to do with the girl?" Aaron asked.
   "Take her back with us. She might have information on the Tello crews human trafficking operations. I plan on shutting all of them down." I said.
   "Including ours?" He asked
    "Yes." I said bluntly .
   "I can get on board with that." He said relived.   We use to have to transport women along with drugs for the gang but we didn't like it much. It never felt right. And now that I am boss I'll be changing that.   "You know... Madison and Nicole are going to have a bunch of questions about this girl."
    "Yea I know."
    "As long as you know man." He said holding his hands up then laughing.

The girl was still passed out when we got to the jet so the guys carried her in and laid her in the bed in the back.

   I know Madison is going to have questions and she can get a bit jealous at times but I have faith that she will trust me and my motives. I just need a chance to explain it to her.