Chapter 38 Shouldn't have left

Madison's POV

  I couldn't believe what Claudia had just said to me. My children were gone.. fucking GONE! I could feel the color drain from my face. The panic started to settle in.

   "Madison what's wrong!" Ryan boomed.

   But I couldn't get the words out. I felt like I was going to throw up. Just as I felt like I was about to pass out Aaron got a phone call.

   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE GONE!" I yelled to whoever was on the other end of his phone.

   I could hear Claudia crying and screaming from the other end of the phone I was holding. Ryan grabbed it and I looked at Nicole.

   We locked eyes and ran towards the exit of the venue.

   There was a black Mercedes out front with a couple about to grab the keys from the valet

   "Keys now!!" I boomed to the valet
   "Ma'am we will get your car as fast as possible."
   "Give me the FUCKING keys!" Nicole said pulling a knife from her top and placing it to the kids neck. He looked at the car owners who noticed who Nicole and I were and gave a nod to the valet guy telling him to comply.
   "Y-yes ma'am" he said frightened.

   I grabbed the keys as Ryan and Aaron came out of the building and I hopped in the drivers seat as Nicole got in the passenger side. Before I could pull off both Ryan and Aaron jumped in the back.

   I was a woman on a fucking mission. I took off as fast as I could ricing towards the house.

   "I FUCKING KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!" Nicole was yelling while crying.
   "SHUT UP NICOLE!!" Aaron screamed at her.
   "Well who the fuck was with her? Why would you let her take the kids from the property?!?!" Ryan was yelling to who ever he was talking to on the phone.
   "DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME!!" Nicole continued to yell at Aaron.
   "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU!! The only one I want to hear talking is Ryan!" I screamed. I needed to hear his conversation and gather as much as I needed in order to find my babies.

   Before I knew it I was racing up to the front gates of our house. I honked to warn the guards to open the gates as Ryan told who ever was on the phone to open up because it was us coming up to the house.

   Thankfully the gates opened in time for me to squeeze by barley scratching the sides of this car.

   When I pulled up I drifted into the driveway then stopped.

   We all jumped out and me and Nicole kicked off our heels. When we ran up to the house and swung the door open I saw Claudia sitting in the couch crying. She jumped up and started to beg us not to kill her. Selfish bitch was thinking about her own health when my fucking kids were missing!

   "Please Mr.Davis don't hurt me!"
   "HE'S NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT!" I boomed.
   "Tell us everything! NOW!" Aaron screamed.
   " I grabbed the stroller to take the kids for a walk. I had a guard with me.. then I heard a gunshot and someone came from behind and hit me over the head." She cried. "When I came to the kids were gone. And the guard... he was dead."

   I took in all surroundings. I noticed the blood on her shirt from her wound to her head. Then I took off to my room and tore off my dress and threw on some sweats, a shirt and sneakers.

   When I ran back downstairs there were so many men in the living room and the guys were ordering them around

   When I ran back downstairs there were so many men in the living room and the guys were ordering them around. As I started to come down the steps Nicole came down from behind me also in some sweats a shirt and sneakers.

   We didn't even have to say anything to each other we already knew we had to find the kids and fast. There was no relying on anyone other then me and her at this moment. I know the guys had the best intentions but I refuse to sit around waiting for them to look.

   Me and Nicole ran to Ryan's office and stood behind the men as they looked at the security cameras. Not only were they looking at our but they were able to tap into and city cameras.

   Then we saw it. My kids being pushed in their stroller by a woman.

   "Zoom in as much as you can on her face." I said.
   "Where is this camera located?!" Nicole asked.
   "The train station ma'am. About ten minutes away."

   That's all the information I needed.

   "Find a good angle of her face." I said pulling out my phone. "Call my cell when you have a good description of her." I started to walk out of the room.
   "She's wearing a black hoodie with dark jeans and white shoes" our computer tech said
   "Keep us updated" Nicole said walking after me.

   As we both walked through the living room towards the front door Ryan walked up to me.

   "We don't know who this person is. You two stay here while we go to the station."
   "NO! I'm going!" I boomed.
   "MADISON! I SAID NO!"
   "I don't have time to argue with you."
   "FUCK! Fine!"
   "Nic stay with Aaron and make sure to keep me updated. I'm fucking counting on the both of you." I said looking her in the eyes. Then looking back at Aaron giving him pleading eyes.

   "Ryan an I got into the Mercedes and headed towards the train station. My mind was racing on who this woman could be. Who could possibly do this shit. I know what kind of life we love but no ones dumb enough to fuck with us.

   Then it hit me..

   My phone rang..

   It was Aaron..

   I picked it up..

"It's mom!" We both screamed.

Took me long enough!!!! Lmao sorry for the wait

Took me long enough!!!! Lmao sorry for the wait. I edited the other chapters but if anyone sees anything wrong with them please let me know. Muahhhh
XoXo 😘
(Unedited)