𝘰𝘯𝘦.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOOD
CHAPTER ONE— DAD'S ON A HUNTING TRIP

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOODCHAPTER ONE— DAD'S ON A HUNTING TRIP

STANFORD UNIVERSITY:

     THERE WERE A LOT OF THINGS that Samantha never got to experience growing up that she just started to participate in after leaving home to go to college at Stanford University. One of these things happened to be Halloween. Her older brother brought her trick-or-treating a few times when they were young, before she found out the existence of monsters, in costumes that they either made or Dean stole. She lost interest pretty quickly when Dean revealed that their dad hunted monsters. After all, why celebrate it if every day of your life was filled with the monsters that people pretended to be?

Halloween still felt weird to celebrate even after separating from the hunter's world. Her boyfriend Jessie Moore, however, was determined to make sure she had a good Halloween. Even though he didn't know about the supernatural and hunting, he knew enough of her childhood to know that she didn't get to celebrate it all that much and wanted something good for his girlfriend.

"Sam, hurry up! We were supposed to be there like fifteen minutes ago!" Her boyfriend called out from the other room, although Samantha's attention was fixated on one of the only pictures she had of her entire family before the fire that destroyed their lives and killed her mother.

"Sam!" Jessie entered their shared bedroom. "You coming or what?" Samantha finally looked up, shifting her gaze over to her incredibly attractive boyfriend who was dressed up as a superhero from one of the comics both Jessie and Samantha read growing up, Captain America. It instantly brought her out of a bad mood, Jessie always seemed to be able to do that for her.

"Do I have to go?" She complained, only half-serious because there was no way she was going to stay back when her boyfriend looks like that

"Do I have to go?" She complained, only half-serious because there was no way she was going to stay back when her boyfriend looks like that. He knew he could get her to go with him easily. "Yes! It will be fun doll, I promise!" Jessie embraced his girlfriend, breaking her resolve. "Fine" She admitted defeat.