𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOOD
CHAPTER FOUR— HAUNTING ME

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆THE GIRL WITH THE DEMON BLOODCHAPTER FOUR— HAUNTING ME

CEMETERY, SAMANTHA'S DREAM:

     SAMANTHA WAS WEARING an all-black dress as she knelt at a specific headstone, tears clouded her vision as she did so.

It read, "JESSIE MOORE, January 24, 1984–November 2, 2005". There was also a tiny picture of Jessie on it. It was taken by Samantha herself when they went to Disney World for spring break. He looked so blissful that it pained Samantha to think about it.

Samantha knelt to her knees, holding a bouquet of flowers. "I, uh..." Samantha looked down and laughed sadly, clutching the roses tightly in her hands as if it were the only thing keeping her alive.

"You've always loved roses, despite how cliche they are" Samantha mumbled, smelling the rose that reminded her of the dates they went on, how he bought her one every single time no matter what they were doing. She glanced at the picture once more before choking back a sob.

Samantha stood up and backed a bit away from the headstone so she wasn't hovering too much. "Jess...oh God..." Samantha knelt back down to place the roses on the headstone.

"I should have protected you. I should have told you the truth" Samantha paid said roses down. A hand popped out of the ground and grabbed her wrist roughly...

IMPALA, PRESENT:

"I'm hot-blooded, check it and see.
I got a fever of a hundred and three.
Come on, baby, do you do more than dance?"

Samantha jerked awake, eyes wide with fear. The music slightly calmed her down. Samantha rubbed her eyes tiredly once she realized that it had only been a dream.

"You okay?" Dean asked, looking over at his little sister with worry. "Yeah, I'm fine" Dean nodded at her answer, though he didn't believe her. "Another nightmare?" He guessed. Samantha didn't respond, still too wrapped up in her mind.

"You wanna drive for a little?" She looked at her older brother as if he had lost his mind. "Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that" She recalled.

"Just thought you might want to. Never mind" Dean grumbled, trying to act as if he was tough and wasn't really worried for his sister.

"Dee, I know you're worried about me. Thank you for that, but I'm fine" Dean only hummed in response, not believing her act of pretending that she was okay. She hadn't mastered that lie yet.