Flashbacks (Rabbit X Fem Reader)

Hope you guys enjoy this. Characters do not belong to me nor does the song. I might re-do this with the Spine, Zero, Hatchworth, and The John soon!  

The bots rarely every had them. The flashbacks. Of war. Rabbit had it worse. She absolutely hated hurting people no matter who they were. Back before her transition, she had killed countless people who were on the enemies side, no matter if they were children, women, men, as long as it would stop the enemy. They had been taught they were doing the right thing. After that all ended, the memories, the flashbacks became horrible. If someone started getting the flashbacks, the rest of the bots started getting them too, and shut down, always being close to death. Y/n had only seen Rabbit done it once, in the middle of a concert. They had brought the bots backstage. Y/n hugged Rabbit all the way through, helping her gain consciousness. The Walter Workers were impressed, and had managed to help the other bots through it too. Rabbit held her y/n close to her for a month as much as she could, not wanting to let go. But, the feeling of seeing her family in pain like that, hurt her so much, that she wanted to do anything in h er power to help them. 

Rabbit hummed goofily, teaching y/n how to dance to waltz music, kissing her forehead once in a while. "Nono you have to make a b-b-box goofball!" Y/n giggled. "I'm tryiiinnnnnnng!" She said. "SOMEONE HELP GIGI ATE ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER AND I WANNA MAKE A SANDWHICH!" Hatchworth yelled from the kitchen. Y/n laughed. "I'll take care of it." She pecked Rabbit's metallic lips and headed out of the room to help the devastated robot. "THERE'S MORE IN THE PANTRY!" Y/n yelled. "Oh." She heard him say. She giggled and went back to the room. But she stopped in her tracks, a small wave of fear going through her body. Rabbit was glitching a little bit. "Initiating memory 6" She said, in a more computer-like tone. Y/n started feeling scared. "Not again.." She said, hearing voices, yelling, screaming in pain, yelling Rabbit's name. Y/n started crying. She saw oil like tears dripping from the robot's eyes. She hugged Rabbit. "Hey....It's ok.. That's all over I promise..." She rubbed the bot's back.  She heard a strange sound. It sounded like sobbing. It was Rabbit. Rabbit was sobbing. She sounded scared. "Rabbit please... I'm here..." Y/n said, sobbing slightly as well. She had her hand on Rabbit's cheek. "SOMEONE PLEASE... HELP.." Y/n screamed. Chelsie ran into the room. "Y/n stay back." She said calmly pulling her back. 

Y/n left the room, went to the library, sitting down on a bean bag, crying herself to sleep. A computer voice woke her up a while later. "All bots are safe and secure. Rebooting robots now." It said. Y/n bolted up and ran back to were Rabbit was. Chelsie looked relived. Rabbit looked tired, but happy to be back. There were black tear stains going down her cheek. Y/n hugged Rabbit, crying hard. Rabbit hugged back too, crying slightly as well. "I'm here...They're all over. It's all going to be ok...." Rabbit whispered. Y/n smiled, sniffling.