Fires (Hatchworth X Reader)

WARNING: A VERY SAD FANFIC JUST A FAIR WARNING!!!!!!!

You and the band were out in space, looking for something. But before they could find it, something happened. You were woken up at 1 am or so in the morning by Hatchworth. You sat up. "hatchy what's wrong?" Sirens turned on, causing you to jump. Hatchworth looked terrified. He helped you out of bed, holding you close trying to get the door open. You smelled smoke, causing your body to fill with fear. "H-Hatchy?" You were scared. "We need to get to the escape pod. C'mon y/n." He pulled you out. You saw flames from the control room, dancing violently. The door behind you two shut and lock down. Hatchworth tried his best to find his way out to save the both of you. You tripped on a pipe sticking out. You hit the ground hard. Hatchworth turned around. "Y/N!" He yelled. He helped you up as fast as he could, the both of you running out again. Something fell in front you, causing Hatchworth to yell in fear. You saw something had fallen on top of Hatchworth, stabbing into his core."HATCHWORTH!!!!!" You screamed. You ran to try and help him up. "Y/n go....Please... I'm not gonna make it.." He put his hand on your cheek, wiping a tear away. Fire was already engulfing his legs, causing him to scream in pain. You started crying. "Hatchy please get up!" He used the rest of his strength to kiss you on the lips,  before someone picked you up quickly, dragging you away from Hatchworth. "No!!!! HATCHY!" You yelled. It was too late. The last thing you saw before passing out was him smiling at you softly, saying "I love you" before flames engulfing his entire body. You could tell who was holding you. You snuggled into Rabbit, sobbing. "Hatchy..."  Afterwards you passed out. You woke up in a cold sweat, yelling. "NO!" You were in your bed at Walter Manor. No ship, not in space. You saw Hatchworth looking at you, worried. "Y/n.. Hey what's wrong?" He asked. You hugged him, sobbing, relieved he was OK. "Hatchy...Oh god... You're ok..." You whispered. He rubbed your back. "Bad nightmare huh?" He asked. You nodded, clutching onto his shirt. He held you close. "It's ok. I'm here... It was just a dream I promise. You're ok." He said. He hummed a song to you, helping you calm down. You sniffled and smiled, not wanting to let go. He looked down at you. "Better?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled sleepily and kissed you on the lips, rubbing your cheek with his thumb, wiping the tears away as he kissed you. You pulled away for air, snuggling into his chest. He laid down with you in his arms, falling asleep as well, kissing your head.