Snuggles (Zero X Reader)

I have noticed NO ONE has made a single fanfiction about this big ball of adorableness.  Enjoy! :3

You walked around Walter Manor, humming (favorite song) to yourself. Everyone was out at Balboa Park. You didn't want to go cause you felt like having time to yourself. Other than Sixth, who was doing work in his study, no one was here. It felt, strange to you that the manor was actually quiet for once. You went up to your room and plopped down onto your bed, wrapping yourself in your (f/c) blanket.  You felt your eyes getting heavy. Before you could close them, you heard a knock at your door. You sighed. "Come in!" you said. You did not want to get up no matter what. "H-hey Y/n!" It was Zero. You sat up. "Hey Zero. I thought you were at the park." You said, seemingly tired. He smiled. "Well... Um, I was until Spine got me to go home... Cause uh... Well.... Something that's been bugging me that he said I needed to tell you." He said, looking down. He seemed flustered. "What is it?" You asked. You thought he was adorable. You practically fell in love with him when you first met him. He sighed, sitting down on your bed. You couldn't help yourself. You pecked his cheek quickly. "S-sorry.. I don't know what came over me." You said. He smiled brightly, hugging you. "I really love you so much y/n." You were fangirling on the inside. "I love you too." You hugged him back. After the hug you yawned. "Tired huh? C'mere." he said, pulling you to him, laying down on your bed. He pulled your face to look at him, kissing you in the lips. Your heart leapt with joy. After the kiss, you snuggled up to him falling asleep. He kissed your forehead, falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~

"Zero? Y/-" Spine poked his head into Y/n's room. He stopped and smiled at the adorable sight. "Did you find them?" Rabbit asked. She stopped and squealed a little at the sight of you and her younger brother. "C'mon Rabbit. Leave them be." Spine said. He was happy his brother finally found someone.

End ❤