Ravaxis Starburner X Reader Fluff

I got this idea randomly but I couldn't think of a cute name for the title so it's just going to be pure fluff, cause Rav seems like a pure innocent cinnamon roll. Enjoy! :) 

You were awake early, walking around the S.S. Alexander. It was 6 am in the morning. Well, at least that's what the clock said. You were traveling with your best friend/crush, Rav, for about a month. You sat by a giant window on the ship, watching the stars and the small space creatures flying around in the empty void called space. You smiled as the small creatures flew around each other playfully. You started feeling homesick. You wanted someone to hold, or for someone to hold you. For you, it didn't matter. As long as you had someone. You were pulled from your thoughts when someone sat next to you. 

"Hey Y/n, you alright?" Asked a voice. You snapped yourself from your thoughts. You looked at the person. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Rav." You smiled softly at him. He smiled back at you as you looked back out at the stars. "I just couldn't get back to sleep." You told him. "That makes more sense, but, I can tell something is bothering you. I know you better than that." He put his hand on your shoulder. 'Damn, he saw right through.'  You thought. You sighed. "It's only a couple things. I'm just feeling homesick... And..." You stopped yourself realizing you almost confessed to him. 

"What else?" He was trying to hide the fact that he was blushing as well. "I just...It's hard to explain, I-" You were interrupted when you felt him pulling you to him, feeling soft lips on your own. You widened your eyes, feeling tears welling up in your eyes, wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss was short but sweet. He pulled away and held you to his chest, playing his chin on your shoulder. You smiled and snuggled up to him. "I love you so much." You heard him whisper. "I love you too." You sat up for a second to kiss him on the nose, the lied back down to watch the stars with him. He took your hand into his, holding it close. You fell asleep in his arms. He picked you up and brought you to his room, and lied down with you, snuggling you in his arms, falling back asleep. 

End! 

I wrote this during class, I'm surprised I didn't get in trouble lol