~Ch.22~

Lindsay's P.O.V.
     After a couple of hours of working and checking on everybody, I decided it was getting pretty late and headed back to the house. While working with the others, Cerberus wondered off at some point. Most likely to go and terrorize some souls or catch something to nibble on.
   He probably just got bored. I swear he's worse than a child in a store. I lightly chuckled at the thought and continued walking back to my home.
    *CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH* I heard leaves crunching behind me and immediately became alert. Flames developed around me, changing my outfit.

    "Who's there?! Show yourself coward!" I yelled out in the direction of the strangers footsteps

"Who's there?! Show yourself coward!" I yelled out in the direction of the strangers footsteps. I knew it wasn't Cerberus's or anyone I knows footprints. I knew this for the simple fact that everyone I know here always walk stealthily and quietly. I also have everyone's footstep sounds memorized. It's a habit I've picked up while growing up.
"Well, you are good aren't you princess?" I heard an unknown voice say from a different direction. I immediately had my daggers appear and turned towards them. I smiled at the familiar feeling of my daggers handles and smirked knowing exactly how to use them in any situation. I flipped my daggers around in my hands and got into a fighting stance.
"What the bloody hell do you want, creep?" I growled out. I never have liked strangers, especially when they call me names and are trespassing.
"Easy tiger I don't want to hurt ya. I just wanna have some fun is all." He replies to me, obviously drunk and wanting me. I sighed and walked up to him, making one of my daggers disappear. I placed a hand on his chest and looked up at him.
"Obviously you don't know who you are dealing with. I'm Princess Lindsay. Daughter of Hades." I told him with gigantic smirk forming across my face. His face immediately turned to one of fear. I giggled crazily knowing I'd get that reaction. It happens with everyone. He started to back away from me while shaking and whimpering out for me not to hurt him. I walked forward with a crazy, killing look in my eyes. "Where are you going? Thought you wanted to have some fun?" I told him with a slight growl in my voice. Right as I finished saying those words, I bolted forward and held my dagger to his throat while gripping his shirt with my free hand.
"Please your highness! Forgive me! I did not realize that it was you! Please spare me!" He cried out. I rolled my eyes getting annoyed with him and pressed my dagger harder against his throat. Suddenly I heard him give out a deep chuckle and froze my movements. "Aspice, in paulo princeps est trying ut similis eius formidulosus tata." (Translation: look at that, the little princess is trying to be scary like her daddy.)He said. It took me a second to realize what language he was speaking in but once I realized what language, it clicked what he said.
    "Qui in inferno sunt, sint vobiscum? Non ego autem, ses pater meus, mihi crede, sum pejus quam illi cum fit, torquent, Fatus vobis ci bum non est mecum. Et non reddere."(Translation: who the hell are you? i may not be my father but trust me, I'm worse than him when it comes to torturing. do not mess with me you fool. or you will pay.) I replied back. He looked shocked that I knew the language, Latin, but obviously he didn't realize that all gods and demigods knew the language. It was the first for us to understand. I took the time while he was shocked to knock him off his feet and straddle him down. I clicked my fingers which blocked any magic he had.
    It was obvious that he was just a nobody that was trying to score with the princess to ensure his own safety, so I wasn't even going to bother wasting my time on torturing him for nothing. He was a drunken fool and no more. I took my dagger and made deep cuts all across his body. Then finally I got bored with him and sliced open his throat and punctured deeply into his neck as well. This resulted in blood spraying everywhere and landing all across my face and body.
Oh well... I thought to myself and stood up and away from the corpse. No need to drag dead weight with me. The hounds will take care of it.