9

Mahogany

It's been 2 weeks since the accident happened and I've never been so embarrassed of myself .. seeing my beaten face trend on the internet is fucking disgusting..

" mommy..?" the twins called my name

" yes my babies ..?"

"We miss daddy"  Camilla said starting to tear up making Ca'Mia do the same

I sighed and hugged them looking up I seen Damani with his eyes watery , I waved him over and he sat by me and hugged me .

" I'm tired of going through this momma .. I just wanna be happy " Damani said which took me back in shock .. I didn't know he would remember anything about Amari..

" momma gonna be happy . I promise!  What about this ? You guys can see daddy when we go to Uncle Kyrie house "

The girls looked at me wiping they eyes and nodded .

I got them ready and made them go by the door .

"Come on Mani , we about to go !!"

" I'm coming ! "

5 minutes later he came down the stairs smelling like cologne.

I- .. this little boy is not growing up on me , I will not let him !

I locked the door , made sure everybody was buckled up and was on our way .

About 20 minutes later  I was there getting out my car seeing Tre do the same , he looked causing me to see a black eye and I looked away

" DADDYYYY !" The girls yelled

I turned around seeing them running and he chuckled hugging them , Damani walked over and hugged him too .

" come on kids , get in the house . I don't want you in the street"

They nodded and ran in the house , I looked back seeing a chick getting out . I looked at Tre seeing him look at me . I shook my head and went in the house .

" Hey baby I missed you!" Nicki yelled trying to jump on making me laugh

" how you already poking bitch !?" She said pointing at my belly

" I honestly don't know , I just hit 3 months today " I said and giggled

" wassup nigga " Kyrie said dapping up Tre , he looked me in the eyes and I looked away talking into the backyard

" hey .. I missed you " Caleb said hugging me with a wrap around his hand , I put two and two together and giggled

I said hey to everybody else then went in the shade away from everybody and closed my eyes .

" mommy come get in the pool " Ca'Mia yelled

I sighed

" I don't have no bathing suit baby girl "

" use your underclothes!"

I chucked and took my shoes and clothes off , looking over I seen Tre eyes glued to me . I took a breath and got in the pool playing with my babies.

" dad can you play basketball in here with me and Cj ?" Damani asked Tre

I mentally cursed but continued playing with the girls

My song came blasting out the speakers making the girls sing loudly causing me to laugh .

" SUGAAAARRR RUSHHH" Camilla yelled

" ONLY TIME CAN TELLLL , MOMMY !" Ca'Mia yelled making me laugh

" come on mommy let's do our dance " Camilla said

We made a dance up to sugar so every time it comes on they wanna do it , I got in front of them dancing making them giggle singing along .

" SUGAR RUSH BABYYYYY" Damani yelled and start trusting the air in front of me making me cover my mouth laughing

He grew up with to many goof balls in his life

I backed up feeling Tre behind me , I start to move up and he grabbed me by waist .

" what do you want ..?"

" to talk.."

"No." I said sternly and got out the water grabbing a robe by the chairs and walked in Nicki and Kyrie house .

I went up to the bathroom to dry off , I pushed the door only to get it pushed open . I looked up seeing Tre , I sighed and sat on the counter where the sinks are at .

" look I'm sorry" I said as he got closer to me making me scoot back

" look fuck your sorry you thought that shit was coo that you did that .. I didn't do shit to you . I was trying to do everything for you these two months for you to pay attention to you . I didn't do shit wrong Tre!" I cried and hit his chest

He pulled me into a hug and start crying with me .

" what did I do wrong ?" I softly said

" you didn't do nothing baby " he said as he pulled me close to him

" don't call me baby " I cried out

He softly grabbed me by my neck and kissed me deeply , feelings rushed through my body and every thought of mines ran out of my mind . I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes .

" fuck you. "

He snatched my panties off me causing me to gasp and push him away.

" Tre no !"

" I miss you.. I know you miss me "

" you didn't miss me building another relationship wi-"

He pulled his pants down making his hard rock bouce out , I looked at him and made a big mistake. I got trapped into his eyes . I got close to me picked me up placing himself inside me making me gasp and moan .

" no Tremaine no " I moaned as he went faster

" I love you Mahogany " he said groaning in my ear .

My nails dug in his back as I closed my eyes not knowing what to say , I moaned louder and louder . I haven't had sex in 2 months , it felt more than good .. I just knew this was wrong though . I was crying in pleasure and sadness as he did the same I came all over and he came inside me .

I had took a shower with him to quickly clean myself up. Once he put his clothes on I pushed him out the door , then I called Nicki to bring my clothes up . 5 minutes later she came in and gave me a look and left out .

I put my clothes on and came out and sat down with everybody while they asked me about my birthday, I looked over to the girl seeing her stare at me .

" so .. you must be Tremaine girl ? Hi my name is Mahogany " I said smiling

" Maho-.." Caleb was about to say

" how you meet him ?"

"Sis lets ju-.." Kyrie was about to say

" you pregnant huh ? "

" umm well I meet him through my clothing business and yes I am , two months. "

" shockers so am I " I said smiling making her face fall .

I took piece of candy off the table and ate it facing Nicki and Princess

Did y'all like this chapter?😩

Excuse the errors.