12

Tremaine

I woke up at 3 in the morning feeling things weigh on me I looked down seeing the twins , Mahogany and Damani sleeping in my bed . After everything happened they came to stay at my penthouse, Mahogany was scared at the fact that they just came out of no where like that and attacked her so they stayed with me , NOBODY knew where I lived so that made it better and safe for us .

I tried to get out of bed but Mahogany clinched onto me .

" Mahogany let me go get some water " I said softly seeing her ass slowly open showing her brown eyes .

" let me come with you " she whispered

I nodded and we both got out the bed coming right into the kitchen , she sat on my counter while I grabbed me a bottle of water and gave her one .

" so what we about to do now ? "

" what you wanna d-.." she got cut off by my phone vibrating.

" ayo, I was leaving out of a food place with Cassie , Princess and Cameron and I forgot my phone , I walked in to hearing Princess say she was going to set Mahogany u-"

" meet me at my house now , don't nobody need to know where I live including Cassie"

" Ight here I come , Trevor coming with me . He's been peeping a lot of things with Cassie "

I hung up and I came back to the counter and leaned on it by Mahogany and looked up at her .

" they out to get you "

" who.. why .. what I do ?"

" I don't know but don't get soft on me , we made it like champions with the twins inside of you , we gonna make it out ba- Mahogany "

She bit the inside of her cheek and nodded .

A hour later Caleb and Trevor was here and sitting down at the counter.

" so what exactly did they say ?"

" they was just like they didn't like how mahogany was growing and they didn't want nobody stopping Princess movement" Caleb said

" but the thing is they lost they house so they don't have a house " Trevor said

Me and Tre looked at each other and looked at the boys .

" They can have my old house "

" old ? Why you giving your house to people that's trying to set you u-"

" the house is theirs, we'll move all the kids and Mahogany stuff out and they can have it , it's paid off "

Caleb looked at me strange and said okay .

" so what about Cassie "

" Do you love her ?" I asked Caleb

" I'm not in love I just love her , I guess my love just grew a little bit more since she had the triplets "

I nodded and looked at Mahogany and she gave me a confused face back .

" so it's final , I'll call the trucks and have them clean out the house , DO NOT , let them go in the attic . Tell them it's empty "

" why can't they go-.."

" I said tell them it's empty "

They nodded and we made a few called and Treveor went to tell them the good news and Caleb went to the house waiting on the trucks .

By 8 a.m everything was in my penthouse and they was moving Princess and Cameron things into the house .

Mahogany was now cooking breakfast in her dark red slick robe with a red scarf and a red slick bonnet on , I looked down to see her in red thigh high socks as well . I licked my lips and went to go see what she was cooking .

" you're always trying to match " I said chuckled eating a piece of bacon and she popped my hand

" well you never know when you have to be picture ready "

I took a picture and cropped out her face posting it on my instagram with the caption ,

" best way to start off my mornings, ijs😁😍"

I put my phone on the counter and it immediately start buzzing , my eyes got bucked and I chuckled .

I looked over seeing Mahogany on her phone

" Looks like Mahogany's ex husband already found him a " home body " , REALLY TREEE I WAS GONNA POST A PICTURE IN THIS "

" I mean you still ca-.."

" for people to say " yea her dumb ass went to a person that beat on her , omg that's cute "

I was taken back and my heart hurt .

I sat on the couch silently after that looking directly at the tv .

By then the kids was up and hungry and was now sitting at the counter eating .

" Here Tre "

I got up and sat next to Damani and ate my food silently .

" Hello , Tremaine ? Two males by the names of Caleb and Trevor is here to see you "

" let them up "

" okay sir "

" y'all want a plate ?"

" hell yea " Trevor said making the girls giggle .

After we were all done everybody took a shower and go ready for the same day .

I sat on the couch on my phone while Mahogany came in front of me wearing tight champions sweat pants with a big champions hoodie and some yellow vans . She took her scarf off letting her real hair fall out the wrap up she had it in and put some big hoops in .

" you wanna go anywhere today ?"

I sat there quiet

" Tre ..?"

I locked my phone and went into the refrigerator getting a Gatorade.

" so you just not gonna talk to me ???"

" move mahogany please .."

" what happened what I do ..?"

" Treee what did I do.."

I slightly pushed her over and sat down back on the couch .

"Come on y'all let's go upstairs , they okay . Just gotta have a talk " Trevor said leading the kids upstairs .

Mahogany sat on my lap and I looked at her strange .

" can you tell me what I did .."

" I'm just some abusive nigga you don't wanna be around with anymore ..?"

" Tre I-.."

" I didn't mean to .. I didn't mean to do none of that , I didn't plan on any of this to happen " I start crying because I didn't .. I lost somebody I love over stupid reason and I can't take shit back .

" Hey Hey Hey look at me .. I know that wasn't you okay .. but you let that demon inside of you get to you , I was just playing but I should've acted on your feelings and knew this was a sensitive issue.. I can never not love you , I'm still in love with you okay .. I'm sorry and I know you're sorry .. we gotta take things slow though Tr-.."

Before She could finished her sentence I grabbed her by her face and kissed her patiently and aggressively . She kissed back straddling me .

Y'all like this chapter 🙂💅🏽😍?

I love all the support y'all been giving me , if you're reading this tell 4 friends of yours to read Black Rose and Black Rose 2😍❤️.