11

Mahogany

It's been two weeks since the whole thing went down and honestly I'm pissed off at myself , Tre , Nicki .. just everybody. Me being the person I am I never rub the fact I slept with a nigga you with because when you think about it only ugly bitches that can't get a nigga do that .

I was taken out my thoughts when my door bell rung .

" Hey Nicki what y-.."

I got cut off by her putting her hand around my throat .

" I'm tired of being your fucking friend , we only helped you so we could make a big name for ourself but you're doing to much now I dislike your ugly ass hoe ass pussy poppin ass "

I was trying to remove her hand but she wouldn't budge and I start feeling light headed then I felt somebody hold my hands back .

" beat her ass baby "

Kyrie ..

Everything was becoming dizzy around me and I heard a shot and my hands were free and Nicki let go .

" you stupid ass bitch ! You shot my boyfriend!" She screamed with her voice cracking

I finally caught myself and everything was going back to normal seeing Kyrie on the floor in a puddle of his own blood while Nique was hugging him trying to make him stay woke . I looked up seeing Tremaine and Damani with a gun in Damani hand shaking .

" after all the shit we did for you , bitch you don't even know yo daddy , you never stayed in a healthy environment you dumb ass lit-"

Before she could finish her sentence I threw her on the floor by her hair sending kicks to her face .

" I hate you ! I hate you ! I hate you ! , YOU'RE A FUCKING SNAKE BITCH !"

I continued to kick her til her face got bloody the she pulled me making me fall on my butt and got on top of me choking me . I kneed her in the stomp and Tre pushed her off of me . I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and raised it at Nicki .

" you fake ass bitch , you money hungry ass hoe . I'm tired of taking up for you , I'm tired of being there for you knowing you fucked up dumb ass hoe "

She backed up with sadness and fear in her eyes .

" Mahogany I just been going through so mu-.."

I cut her off by stabbing her in the stomach . I stabbed her 3 times and she fell on the floor with her eyes open .

Me , Tre and Damani looked at each other and seen from the living room to the kitchen was full of blood

Damani carried Nicki and Tre carried Kyrie upstairs to the attic , they stuffed both Nicki and Kyrie in the deep freezer.

We walked downstairs and Tre looked at Damani .

" Welcome to the real world .."

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 whew chillayyyy I got another chapter coming soon