Chapter 1:Lo Safar Shuru Hogaya!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Note:This story is in keerti' s pov like Keerti Narrating her own story.It Starts from the flashback few months down the lane..
If u guys find anything confusing feel free to put up questions or give us your valuable feedbacks..
--------------------------------------------------------------

The story begins..

He gave me hope, love without any bounds and conditions. A Hope that everything in this world will be alright..That he would love me no matter what and in return what did I give him!!

Memories kept flooding onto me and I couldn't stop myself that I started crying as the wind from the roaring waves hit my face.Those were'nt just moments it taught me lot about life.

"Pyaar..Love insabdon ka mere zindagi mey koi maayne nahi the they were just fictional stuff for me which I didn't believe until he knocked into my life.."
"Log pyaar mein ek dusre ke kareeb aate hai par Naksh ke pyaar ne mujhe aapne aap ke aur kareeb kardiya hai.."
I could still remember the time I saw him.. actually no i dint even look at him for a moment that time..

~Flashback Begins

I was very nervous stepping into the college with my bestfriend Ananya,she was hell excited to be into the most prestigious college,she was checking out guys around and dreaming..
And me completely opposite to her,I sometimes wonder how we became friends,But she was my cousin,my childhood bestfriend and only friend for life I have made,who knows me inside out..,Her dream to come to city like Mumbai was to get the freedom ,make friends,find love..But my part of story was different I always knew I never had a life of a normal girl,My only dream was to study, be independent in life that there is space for no body else in my life,apart from lots of upside downs in life thats y im here because of my mom who is  my pillar of support in every situation Currently she is abroad on work to fulfill  my dreams,this was my dream to get into this college and it seemed dull but incomplete without her,so many bitter sweet moments with her were running on my mind.
Ananya said breaking my thoughts" hey look at that guy"she held my hand nd took me to a crowd of ppl who were checking out a guy shirtless, sweating and changing in the open ground"I dint want to look at him,I just turned and closed ananya's eyes nd pulled her back..

While all this was noticed by him,He winked at me ignoring the group of girls around,I turned my face and tried taking ananya from there...

She got irritated with me and said" whats wrong with you he is casinova of the college,I know u hate men but how can you not even look at him,might be u can change..I have heard a lot about him kya pata he may be the right guy for you sunna hai he topped IIT same as you two years down the lane,and is the college topper consequently every year.."

I dint want to shout at her in the crowd I just took her aside and said"All men are jerks,no one is different,you also just be away from them..hum iss college mey padne aaye hai u promise me u will Never get involved with a guy, specially this guy looks a big time player.."

She said in disbelief"Yaa did u even have a look at him,you hate men and u will never let a man in your life u have just fixed it in your brain..Ab usse koi nhi badal sakta right and poor me tere wajhe se mujhe bhi ladkon ko na chahte hue boycott karna padega,I pity myself.."

Ananya was right I was being over judgemental about that him that day"But for me their was no definition of right guy coz for me guys were never right, All of us have undergone some hurdles in life which is still etched in our minds till now,my disbelief and hatred towards guys have been growing inside me since long,It seemed outside that things were quite normal with me,but you one can never know me until they get to know me in person,but how was that possible I never made friends after that day my wounds of the storm life bought in were still afresh..Which never allowed me to be friendly specially to a guy or even look at a guy that way..