Chapter 4- Mere Naam Tu!

As days passed our bond grew stronger,After that trip to his hometown,lot of things changed between us,I never celebrated any festival any occasion like this before,but being with him every day was so lively and every moment was a celebration..

"Yess I was getting used to him,With him Every day was brighter and energetic,After a long my heart was dominating my brain.."

It seemed as if after a long time the dark dawn is over of my life and now all I could step towards was to happiness and without sharing it to him all my happiness, success,every minute thing in my life seemed Incomplete..

"I Never missed someone so badly.. its just been past twelve hours he dint speak to me,and I also couldn't call him as my Ego was stopping me why should I show it that im desperately waiting for his call and then he would ask me is it actually you making fun of me calling me kadus, Offcourse I Know we are not in a relationship but It was My 20 th Birthday and I was actually so excited to celebrate this time after years..only because of him..He entered as sparkling colours to my pale life..

Retrieving all the memories with him so far I filled in colors to my plain white canvas and the those tube of colors waiting to smearge in my life..
Painting was my life..It was my dream to open a art gallery when I grow up but then many things came in between and I sort of left painting..
But now when I closed my eyes and tried with the utlimate compassion unaware of my hands moving to sketch out the picture in my heart when I opened my eyes I was left dumbstruck seeing wat was  made on my canvas..

"It was Naksh' s portrait.."I wasn't shocked after a while as my heart spoke up dominating my thoughts"Wahi toh tah mere dil mein shayad ab darr iss baat ka nahi raha ki pyaar mereliye nahi bana hai balki darr iss baat ka tha ki kahi usse batane mey derr nah kardoon.".So maine decide karliya tha kal boldoon usse sab aur yeh painting gift karungi usse..Mera iss saal ka bday mere aur naksh ke naye rishtey ke naam..

The next day as I stepped into college I saw him  in the corridor he saw and gave a smile nd left,he dint wish me does he even remember?infact he acted strange as if im unknown.
So Many questions popped in my mind.. "

"But What bothered me more is he dint even speak to me the whole day in the college..He was speaking to most popular chick of the college,I was burning inside,I wanted to Confront him right away,But I stopped myself "

Then Ananya crossquestioned me"Do I love him,why I am getting so jealous and possessive for him,when he never promised me anything,we were just friends thats wat I have been telling the world since long.."

I was dumbstruck hearing that from my Bestfriend who knew me inside out she asked me something which I couldn't Completely deny to..

She played cupid at the right time and explained me about the sequence of changes in me,my behaviour,my life after he entered in it,It gave a direction to my feelings..