Epilogue

"Keerti ...Open the door"My mom banged the door hundred times but I was not in a situation to face anyone right now.

Morning I woke up all messy with my face dried with tears..

I thought no one could break me,but you did it Naksh Singhania.You made me feel so vulnerable without you.I thought you were breaking the strong wall I created inside me and healed me..But u made it worser you broke me entirely once again..I won't suffer because of men like you again..

I wiped my tears and stood with all my strength to open the door.Mom was sleeping down the door all night..She stood up as she saw me

Mom hugged me immediately..

Are you fine bache she carassed my cheeks..I composed myself and answered sternly "Iam fine".
As I moved towards the hall I found the same man who stood up with same kind of looks in his eyes as my mom had"Worry".

Keerti-Mom! Yeh Aadmi yahan kya karaha hai..What the hell is this man doing in our house.

Swarna- Keerti ! He is your dad..

Keerti- Oh seriously mom! DON'T TELL ME YOU ALSO KNOW ALL THIS.
Sirf mujhe nhi pata tha..

Manish-Keerti beta..

DON'T...Stay there don't dare to come near you have lost all the rights on us.

Swarna-Keerti Behave!!

Keerti-What's wrong with you maa ,How did you forgive this man so easily..He ruined your entire life..my childhood..

Mom- Keerti let me explain..Your Dad is not wrong,Naksh is not wrong

Keerti-What' s there to explain..
Hold on! I exactly know who convinced you Naksh!

His words are so convincing..She made me fall for him like that and now I don't know why the hell is he helping to set this man back with you..

"Keerti..."*SLAP*

Manish- Swarna yeh kya tumne..

Keerti-U stay out of this Mr.Goenka its between me and my mom.

"Mom you slapped me for this man.." *Crying*

Swarna-Iam sorry but somebody has to tell her that she is wrong Manish ji.

She is doing the same mistake I have done years back with you..

Swarna-Itna kuch sunane ki himmat aagayi hai tumme toh ab sach sunn bhi lo..
Aajkal ke ladke joh waade karke chodete hai,Naksh ne sirf tumhe khush rakhneka waada nibane keliye itna sab kiya..Sab try Kiya ki tumhe tumhari family tumhari khusiyan wapas mil jaaye..But tumne kya kiya usse hi galat samja..

One day Naksh Came home when yo were' nt at home.

He said me he came across your dad in Lonavala.. Accidentally he saw the photo in his wallet it was our family photo.

I also tried to cut him off as I was Angry listening about your dad..

But he explained me everything that your dad was not cheating on me..We were having a tough time when u were small and My doubtful mind increased the distance between us day by day and made our relationship bitter..