Chapter 6:Major Misunderstanding!!

Its was all perfect until that time when my insecurities took its form again and became a huge roadblock to our relationship and the victim become our innocent love.....

That day just I landed his house without informing him to suprise him with a gift, but the scene infront of my eyes suprised me or to say it shaked me up..

I saw My Naksh with the person who ruined my life my family the person I detested the most unfortunately I had to refer him as My Dad though I don't consider as.I could here to his conversation..

Manish-Naksh thankyou ki tumne mere liye aur meri beti keliye itna kuch kiya..

Naksh-Sir ,maine kuch nahi kiya,Abhi karna baaki hai Riya mujhpe bahut trust karti hai agar main kahunga toh woh manjayegi aur apko accept karlegi..Main usse samjalunga dont worry..

"Kya samjaoge Naksh!"I shouted on him accusing him with my eyes..

He was shocked rather blank seeing me there.

Naksh- Keerti tum...?

Keerti-Kyun nahi aana chahiye tha..I always thought ki koi kisiki itni madad kyun karega bina bina koi matlab ke,Now I get it tum inke saath milkar meri life barbaad karna chahte the jaise inhone meri mom ke saath kiya..

Manish- Keerti beta..

Keerti-Plz! Mujhe beta mat kahiye apse toh main baat bhi nahi karna chahti..

Naksh-Keerti your getting it all wrong..

Keerti-No Mr.Naksh Singhania now I got it all correct.Well played tumne mujhe ek baar phir mujhe ehsaas dila diya ki life mey koi kisika nahi hota,Love is all fake and So are you...

She removes the Ring from her finger and throws it on him and runs out crying...

Manish- Naksh ab kya karoge jiss baat ka darr tha wahi hua..

Naksh-Mujhe abhi jaana hoga main sab handle karlunga woh bass naraaz hai mujhe chodke nahi jaasakti woh she loves me,Aap dekhna main usse wapas leaunga..

Naksh runs behind her but she leaves..
He follows her on his bike to her home..

"Keerti pls just listen to me for Once I have no clue about this"

"Maine kaha na  mujha kuch nahi sunna hai. Chala jao yahan se..
Just leave me alone!"               

Just before she could close the door he held it with all the force and banged open following her..

"Listen ! Calm down keerti you know how much I love you,kya tumhe sachme lagta hai ki main tumhe hurt karne keliye kuch karunga,I can explain. tum mujha galat samaj rahi ho "He shouted on the top of his voice

" U Know wht I was always right !
All men are the same majboor ladkiyon ka faayda  utaana aata hai.It’s all my fault sab jaante hue bhi I trusted u . Mujha laga tum baaki ladkon jaisa nahi ho I thought u are a nice guy ,ladkiyon izzath karna aata hai tumha but I was wrong..Ur no different are also like other men ! Infact your worser than them.

"Help karna ke bahaane se mere khareeb aaye,faayda utaana chahtha the na mera,Wat was your plan?"

"Enough ! Just stop it "(He screams)

(Keerti gets scared and moves back but she steps on a glass piece my mistake and gets  hurt )

Argh! (She screams in pain) 

Naksh  notices this and immediately goes towards her and her held in his arms.as  she was about to fall.

"keerti, tum teek tho hona, oh no ! Kitna khoon bhehraha hai.Dyaan kaha rehta hai tumhaara"  (he was angry at her for being carelees and also had tears in his eyes seeing her hurt)