|Three| Hotel Room |

F A R R A H

"This is the hotel you stayed in?" I asked as we walked into a cozy little room on the fifth floor. The bathroom was to your right when you walked in the room with a small closet across from it. The rest of the room contained a white-sheeted double bed, a dresser, a tv hung on the wall, and a little chair in the corner of the room. I sighed and placed my bag down on the chair while Ethan wheeled in our bags.
"Sure is. This room good enough?" Ethan asked and plopped down on the bed. He laid back and shut his eyes in content, probably happy to be in a comfortable bed instead of that plastic chair in the airport.
"I mean, there's only one bed, but yeah," I replied while opening the curtain to view the city that our room overlooked.

I sat down beside him and patted the blanket.
"It's cheaper," He defended and looked over at me, his hazel eyes piercing my green ones.
"Ethan, there's alcohol on the dresser, one bed, two attractive people, what could possibly happen?" I joked. He looked at me and raised a suggestive eyebrow.
"Jesus Christ I'm kidding. But actually, though, there's alcohol." I hopped off the bed and grabbed the bottle of Fireball.

Ethan sat up and watched me with a grin. "Is there anything to mix this shit with?" I questioned out loud while scanning the room. I shrugged when I saw there was nothing and just downed a bit of it. It burned my throat and I scrunched up my face.
"Fuck me! That's stronger then I thought." I coughed a laugh. Ethan chuckled and hopped out of bed, grabbing the bottle from my hand. I gladly let him take it.
"Fucking pansy." He took a larger swig and tried to hide the fact that it burned his throat as well. He furrowed his brows and let out a growl of some sorts to push away the burning sensation.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"Oh, so it's a contest now? Fucking give me that." I kept eye contact with him as I drank two shots worth of it. I let out a groan. It tasted like cinnamon flavored acid.
"You're an alcoholic." Ethan joked and shook his head at me. I put down the bottle on the nightstand.
"I'm also hungry, let's get some damn food." I teasingly punched Ethan's shoulder before flopping down onto the bed.
"What do you want? There's a chipotle down the road I can walk to," He suggested. I frowned.
"No..."
"There's a small cafe that offers soup and sandwiches in the lobby." Ethan grabbed a booklet with its menu on it off the dresser.

"Is it open?" I asked. He scanned the pages for a moment.
"Nope." Ethan sighed and tossed it. My stomach growled loud enough for ethan to hear I'm in the silent room, so he started to poke my stomach a few times making me curl up and laugh.
"Did that tickle?" Ethan asked with a devious grin. He started to run his fingers quickly over my sides. I screamed.
"Yes! Now s-stop!" I loudly laughed while trying to roll away from him. He pinned me down by straddling my hips. He had my shirt tugged up just below my bra to tickle my bare stomach. Ethan's hands were soft and warm as they moved quickly over my skin, hitting each and all of my sensitive spots.

"E-Ethan! No, F-Fuck off!" I screeched through my never-ending giggling.
"Not gonna happen Fare-bear!" Ethan laughed and started attacking my sides. My heart melted for a few seconds at the new nickname. I managed to twist in a way that caused him to begin to fall off the bed. Instead of going down alone he decided to tug me down with him. We hit the carpeted ground with a thud. I laid on top of him laughing so hard no noise was coming out. Ethan was howling loudly as well.

I stopped to hear his pure wholehearted laugh that filled the room. The corners of his hazel-blue eyes were crinkled and shut tight. Ethan noticed I stopped laughing and slowly killed his as well, both of us were red in the cheeks from the alcohol and extensive giggling. His eyes flickered between my eyes and lips. We panted heavily, our faces inches apart. I could see Ethan leaning in slightly, and I realized I was doing the same. I caught my self and stoped right as our lips were about to touch. "I want pizza," I whispered practically into his mouth with a smile. He dropped back to the floor, and our faces were back to being far apart.