|Five| Taxi Cab |

F A R R A H

"Farrah, holy fuck wake up we're late." Ethan was wildly shaking me. I fluttered open my eyes to see him standing in front of me; the curtains open, so the sunlight shone brightly in from behind him making him look like Jesus, is bare ass facing me. I was to tired to question why he wasn't clothed and sat up, rubbing my eyes, head pounding, and mouth dry. If I looked like I fell down the Grand Canyon yesterday, I felt like I did today. I watched Ethan rush around the room for a minute, then decided to lay back down; pulling the covers over my head to protect me from the bright light.
"I feel like death, can't we just sleep longer...?" I groaned and started drifting off again. That didn't last long as Ethan ripped the blankets off of my entire body, the and cold air and light violating me. I screamed.

"Farrah! It's almost two! Our flights in one hour!" He shouted.
"Shit!" I gasped and shot out of bed, then stumbled against Ethan as I immediately felt lightheaded to the point where my vision almost went completely black. "
Woah, you alright there, Fare-Bear?" Ethan asked with a chuckle as I braced myself on his arms that held my waist. I felt his soft hands against my skin and realized something; I was completely naked. I looked at Ethan, and he was too. I glanced over to the counter to see a practically empty bottle of Fireball, and an empty condom wrapper. I thought back to last night a realized I only vaguely remembered ordering pizza.

I groaned and cursed myself,
"I fucked you, didn't I?" I asked with a disappointed frown.
"Uh, yeah..." Ethan replied and ran his hand through his hair nervously. I sighed and turned away from him, starting to gather my stuff. It was quiet up until the point I started getting dressed.
"Do you regret it?" Ethan asked from behind me. I didn't stop what I was doing to reply,
"Can't regret what I don't remember, Ethan." I sighed and put on a pair of black shades. "I remember what happened, you-" "Stop right there, let's go," I told him demandingly and gathered my backpack and suitcase. Ethan stuttered a second before nodding and following me out the door.

——

I made Ethan sit in the back seat of the taxi, while I sat in the front, because I don't think I could deal with talking about what the hell even happened last night with this painful headache.
"Where are you two headed?" The old taxi driver asked.
"The airport, and be quick as possible, we're late," Ethan told him quickly and clasped on his seatbelt. The entire way I looked at the passing scenery through the window while Ethan and the driver talked.
"So how long have you two been together?" The guy asked, catching my attention. Ethan stuttered and looked at me; I rolled my eyes. "We're not," I told him sharply.

The man chuckled, "You don't have to lie, sweetie, I can see the pleasure marks on your neck." Pleasure marks? What the fuck is he- oh you've got to be kidding.
"Um," Was all I got out before deciding to get out before looking away uncomfortably. While we were at a stoplight the old man glanced over me before grabbing my hand and looking down at it.
"That's a lovely ring, did he get it for you?" The man asked looking back at Ethan. I pulled my hand away,
"No, it's my grandmothers ring." I replied sharply.

After a few minutes of silence, I felt an old wrinkly hand on my thigh, and I was quick to shove it off. This old man had the audacity to replace his hand back on my thigh, and squeezed it a bit. What the fuck is up with this shit in Portland, this rarely happens to me at home. After one last time of me moving his hand and him putting it back, I gave up. The airport couldn't be too far by now. I gulped and clenched my teeth, staring out the window. While keeping his eyes on the road, the man continued to grope my inner thigh. I could barely focus from my pounding head and churning stomach, I was exhausted.

One last time I pushed his hand off weakly before starting to drift to sleep, doing nothing as he only replaced it. I was two seconds away from passing out but Ethans shouting woke me up.
"Hey! Get your hands off my fucking girlfriend!" Ethan shouted and smacked the mans hand away. The guy gasped and recoiled, I let out a sigh of relief.
"Farrah, get out of the car," Ethan demanded.
"Ethan...It's fine..." I mumbled, my headache turning into a migraine.
"It's fine?! Farrah! No! Let's go." He practically pulled me out of the car and was too tired to protest.