|Six| Dumb Jokes |

F A R R A H

"Hey, Farrah, you fell asleep, wake up," Ethan whispered while shaking me back to reality. I looked around the room, our bags sitting in the corner, the blinds open; sun setting over the cityscape. I looked up at Ethan who was laying on the bed with me, I was rested on his chest, legs wrapped around his. Once I saw our position I immediately sat up, feeling light-headed the second it did so.
"Good afternoon," Ethan joked as I slowly got up off the bed.
"Oh shut it, Nesquik," I muttered while stretching my arms to the ceiling. I felt as if time was jelly as I walked around the bed and over to the deck.

Ethan chuckled and got up off the bed when I struggled to open the door.
"Gotta unlock it first, Fare-Bear," Ethan teased and opened the door for me, flipping the lock up first. I mumbled profanities under my breath as I stepped out into the refreshing air. I walked up to the railing and leaned against it, letting the cool breeze hit my skin. Ethan walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.
"This isn't the Titanic, let go," I told him bluntly while looking out at the view.
"But Rose said not to!" Ethan whined and held onto me tighter. I grabbed his wrists and pried them off of me.
"Well I'm not Rose, so go freeze to death at the bottom of the ocean." I scoffed jokingly and walked back inside.

Of course, Ethan scurried in after me.
"Woah, Fare, I was just joking," Ethan told me as I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror.
"And so was I, Nestor," I replied while tying up my hair in a high ponytail.
"Well, you're not good sarcasm." He retorted and leaned against the bathroom doorway.
"It's been a rough day, and I'm not in the mood for jokes." I shoved past him and grabbed my jacket from my bag.
"Well you don't have to be so bitchy," Ethan muttered with a frown. I whipped around to face him,
"Look, I'm hungry, tired, hungover, and just want to go home. So I'm sorry if I'm not as excitable as you." I told him and slid on my boots. "I don't even know how you're this energized. We were both shit-faced last night, how do you not feel like shit?" I asked him as he got his shoes on.
"Who said I don't?" Ethan replied with a shrug.
"Fair. Now, are we getting dinner or what?"

First stop was the drug store a few blocks down the road. There were few words said on the way there, and high tension between us of many kinds. The jingle of a bell rang when we walked into the store, Ethan holding the door for me. I muttered a "thanks," and followed him to the medicine aisle.  Ethan grabbed a small box of Tums while I grabbed some Tylenol.
"That's all we need here right?" Ethan asked and walked up beside me as I wandered the next aisle. I saw a pack of small condoms and chucked them at Ethan.
"Need any extras?" I snickered while he almost dropped the Tums to catch the box.

"Haha, funny. You're a few sizes off, babes." He replied and placed the box where they belonged.
"Oh shit, extra small?!" I exclaimed dramatically.
"My finger can do better than that!" I laughed as he sat there grumbling, but also smiling. We walked up to the front register, waiting in the small line. I pointed to the magazines,
"Hey, Nesquik, I bet on one of those covers is going to say somebody's pregnant," I whispered to Ethan with a chuckle. We looked at the magazine rack for a moment before Ethan perked up.
"Oh! Bar Refaeli is pregnant." Ethan stated. I practically snorted,
"Who the fuck names their kid, Bar?" I chuckled, Ethan joined in with a small laugh.

"Her parents I guess," He shrugged as we moved ahead in the line.
"Do you think her parents were alcoholics and went to the bar a lot, so when it comes to picking names they were like 'hey let's name our kid after something we love' and it resulted in that?" I added while chuckling to myself. Ethan's eyes crinkled at the sides as chuckled, just hearing his laugh made me smile.
"Hey wait, if some people name their kid, Dick, does that mean they really love dick?" Ethan asked with dead seriousness. I wheezed and slapped him on the chest,
"Ethan!"