Chapter Two

"I can't believe your doing this Jules. Your brothers are gonna freak if they find out." Andy says as a very drunk me walks toward a closet door.
"I'm fine Andy."I tell her as I stumble into the closet with one of the Smith brothers. I'm to drunk to tell which one.
"Julie come on, you really don't have to do this." Cassie mumbles.
"Like I said I'm fine." I say irritatedly. I slam the door, turn around and slam my lips to his.
Kissing isn't new to me like others may think. I mean, I break rules alot so this is nothing. I've kissed many.
This kiss got heated fast. Shirts off and lots of groping. Oh my god I'm lucky my brothers aren't here.
Suddenly the doors opened and someones yanking me away from the twin and grabbing my shirt. Shit. Is all i thought when I saw the tatooed arm.
Once he had my shirt on he yanked me out the house. I caught one look at the girls and immediately know what happened. They called him because I was being unrational.
"Jules fucking walked!" Jacob growled and his grip got tighter.
"Jacob your hurting me." I wheeze. He doesn't let go. "Jacob let go of me!"
He still doesn't let go. We reach his car and I knew it was over, because it wasn't his car. It was Xavier's. James got out the backseat and Jacob threw me in and got up front.
Once we were all in Xavier sped down the road. I was stuck in the middle of James and Rigel, while Justin sat in the passenger seat.
The ride was awkward so I laid my head on Rigels shoulder and feel asleep.
***
Once we got to the house I was sobered up a little. Of course I was, very painfully, dragged into our house.
We enter the house and I see Calvin and Alex waiting for our return. They turn around and I see the worry eched on their hansome faces.
"What the hell where you thinking?!" Alex yells. I look down at the ground.
"I wanted to go have fun." I mumbled.
"Jacob told you not to go to that party, you should've listened." Alex says as calmly as he could.
This gets me ticked. They had fun like this when they were my age. What's so different about me?
"You need to grow up Juliet." James says.
"You tell me to grow up when you wont even let me! Tell me how thats fair!" I yell at them. Which surprises every one.
"Don't use that tone with us Juliet." Xavier warns.
I look down at my feet then grow confidence to say something. "I'll use whatever tone I want to! I'm pissed!"
"Your pissed?! Jules how do you think I feel? Not only did you break the rules but you broke my trust." Jacob says.
"Quite honestly I don't think I care anymore." I say. Everyone looks shocked.
Jacob face is mixed with anger and sadness."Juliet go to your fucking room!" he hisses.
"No!" I scream. Suddenly theres a stinging feelimg on my cheek and my head is thrown to the side. Every one gasps and I look up at Jacob with hatred filled eyes. "I HATE YOU!" I yell.
"Jules I-" he starts, he goes to grab me but I push away. I run up stairs into my room and lock the door. Ignoring all the shouts asking for me to come back I walk to the balcony and open the glass doors.
Once I'm out there I still hear Jacob banging for me to open the door for him, for me to let him explain. I open a new pack of cigerettes and light one as I heard Jacob slide down the door.
Then I see the others walk out to the backyard. I'm standing on the edge of the balcony trying to hear what they say.
"Is this what happens when you raise teenage girls? If so, count me out."Rigel trys to lighten up the mood.
"I still can't believe he slapped her, he loves her. I guess she finally broke the limit." Alex says in disbelieve.
"Guys this is serious! Our little sister is trying to sneak around with guys and our enemy is out to get her!" James says. Wait, what? What enemy? Whos out to get me? I'm confused.
"Shh, James not out here! Someone could hear!" Xavier silences them.
I sigh and put my cigerette out and walk into my room. I go to my door and sink to my knees.
I know he's still there. I lwan against the door and sob into my hands.
I eventually fall asleep there.

Dream
I stand there pinned to my door my a dark manly figure.
"Oh princess it's all a matter of time before I get you in my arms." he whispers in my ear, causing a shiver to go down my back.
"Wha-what do you want from me?" I ask.
"Oh princess I think you know exactly what I want. I want you." he whispers "And I will have you. Cause I get what want."

End of dream

I wake up startled on my bed. Odd I dont remember moving, then I remember I didn't. I freeze as I here something outside on the balcany.
I run to my door and out of my bedroom. Then I run into one of my brothers rooms. And it just so happened to be Xavier's.
"Xavier! Wake up!" I say hurriedly. You know how little kids sound like when they have a nightmare? Yeah thats how I sounded.
"Jules? Do you know what time it is? What do you need?" he says groggily.
"There was someone in my room." I tell him.
"What are you talking about?" he shoots up out of his bed.
"Some one was in my room- they came through the balcany, t-they put me in my bed... I'm scared!" I say anxiously.
"Guys wake up!" he screams down the hall. Suddenly every one was zooming out their rooms.
"What happened?" James asks.
"Someone was in Juliets bedroom." he said.
"What?!" Jacob says, stressed.
They all ran into my room, searching the room. I walk out and light a cigerette.
"Juliet Annabel Grey!" Alex growls.

"Don't you dare get ontome about this! Some one was just in my room!" I yell.
They back off and sigh. "I told you to not smoke around them." Justin says. I scoff and roll ny eye at him.
"Cool." say. Throwing my cigerette down look around the yard. "Maybe someone should check the yard."
They all run out, except Jacob. I just stand there
"Jules look-" i cut him off by running into his arms.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to have fun." I tell him.
"That doesn't make what I did right." he says.
"I'm fine." I whisper sleepily. And that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.