Introduction

Hi I'm Juliet Grey I have six older siblings and I'm the only girl. I know right, sucks to be me. It's not so bad, except for the part where they try to control my life.
    My parents died when I was six and my older brothers have raised me since. The oldest is Xavier, he took over our parents business once they died. Then there's Calvin, he joined Xavier after high school.
       Next theres Alexander, Alex for short, he went to Harvard and...well... I don't really know what he does.
         Then there's my favorite, Jacob, he the schools bad boy. No one ever messes with him.  I take after him which sometimes he likes and sometimes he doesn't, he's also once of the most overprotective brothers.
      Now it's James' turn. He always makes sure I'm safe no matter what. Usually the only time he gets in a fight is if someone has upset me, even if it is a teacher or our brothers(unless it'sJake). Honestly, I love him to death, but sometimes he needs to chill.
     Last but least, theres Rigel . He's the jokester of the family, he causes a little of trouble, but not as much as Jake and I. He's my second favorite because of fun ness (if that's even a word).
    Okay enough about my brothers, let's talk about school. It's horrible! I'm the most popular girl in school which I'm not sure that I like. I mean it's cool but why does everyone think that they know every single thing about me.
      I have to best friends from firsts grade. Cassie and Andy. There moms were best friends too so they decided that since they were having kids that would be in the same grade that they would name them after the stars. Cassie's real name is Cassiopeia and Andy's is Andromeda.
     But Andy's dad had to move for work, so they didn't meet till first grade. When we met we were Harry Potter freaks. We still to this day say "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" since that's what we said when we became besties. And we kept to our word. We're always sneaking out and going to parties, only Cassie and I get I to fights because Andy thinks there a waste of time, she only fights if it's important.
     Anyways life didn't get hard until high school because I wanted to be rebellious. But will that come to a stop when theres a gang leader after me?