Chapter Four

Xavier decided that I could stay home today. Thank god I don't have to go to school.  I was gonna stay home alone but Jacob thought against it. So now it's just Jacob and I.
         "Jacob!" I yell from my from my bed .
         "What?!" He groans walking in.
        "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.
       "Are you gonna get your ass up?" He asks playfully.
       I smirk. "Of course!"
       He smirks back. "Then let's go watch the damn movie sis."
      I jump out of my bed and ran down stairs. I turn the tv on and start looking through demand.
      "What do you wanna watch?" I ask.
      "Maybe something scary." He says.
      "We've already wacthed all the horror movies!" I say. "In fact I think we've wacthed all these movies together!" It's true, usually when Justin and I get bonding time we go through demand and wacth all the movies.
      "Well you know what that means?" He says. I look at him questionably. "We're going to the cinema!" He yells. "Go get ready."
      I giggle and do as told.
(What we wear)

       Of course Jake and I match, I mean that's what you do with you favorite siblings

       Of course Jake and I match, I mean that's what you do with you favorite siblings. Right? Anyways Jacob rushes me out the house and into his car.
        Once we got to the cinema we decided on the Cause of La Llrona.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
       After the movie:
Damn! That was pretty fucking creepy. Creepier then Pennywise even.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
At home:
     I walk up to my room and put my phone on the charger. I then noticed a small note that wasn't there before. So I picked it up.

        I spun around as fast as I could

        I spun around as fast as I could. Then I froze, standing there was a gorgeous man smoking a cigarette.
         "Hendrix King." I state. He smirks and walks towards me.
          "The one and only." He smirks.
          "Stay away from me." I say.
           He frowns. "Oh princess where are your manners?"
           I gulp. He comes closer to me. "How the hell did you get back in here?" I ask.
           "I picked the lock to the balcony." He says. "I'm gonna take you with me when I walk out this house."
           "Am I?" I ask.
           "Yes I am." He confirms.
           "I don't think so." I say. Suddenly I knee him in the crotch. While he doubles over in pain I run down stairs.
            "Jacob! Jacob!" I scream.
            "What's wrong?!" He asks.
            "My room he got into my room!" O freak out.
             "What!" Jacob yells and runs upstairs. He barges through my door. "Well of he was here, then he escaped." I froze in shock
          He got away. He knows how to get into my room. I'm so ticking screwed.
          "Let's go. We need to pick the boys up." I nod and follow him.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
           Once we all pull into the driveway I see Xavier's car that must mean him and Alex are home. We all walk into the house and I see Alex's worried face.
          "Oh my god! Are you okay? Did he hurt you.?" He questions.
           "I'm fine, Alex, I swear." I say.
           "How'd you get away?" Xavier asks.
           "I kneed him in the balls and ran." I explain. They cringe and I laugh.
           "Oh shit we have to get ready for the dinner party." Xavier said. We all groan.