Rules!

I have a few simple rules that you'll need to follow if you want your book reviewed. These rules won't be difficult, and if you have any questions please feel free to private message me at any time. 

1: You asked for my opinion!: 

The reason I held off on doing book reviews for so long is simple... I was afraid of upsetting someone with my opinion of their work. If you request a book review from me, then keep in mind that you will be hearing my honest opinion. At no point will I ever be mean, but I will be honest, offer advice/suggestions, and speak on a few things your story could improve on. 

2: If you don't like the review: 

Again, the review is MY opinion, and if you don't like what I have to say I completely understand. My goal isn't to upset anyone, my goal is to help give your story more attention, and possibly give you some helpful advice. If you do not like my review however, please feel free to discuss it with me privately, or ask me specific questions about someone I included within my review. 

3: Please follow my account: 

I would like to request that you please follow this account, though considering I'm making this book for my lovely friends on Wattpad, most of you are most likely (Hopefully) following me. 

4: Rude Behaviour

If I review a story you don't like, or you decide to check it out and form your own opinion, and decide you don't like it, PLEASE do not leave any cruel comments. The world has enough cruelty within it already, that's not what I'm trying to build here. These reviews are meant to build people up, and I would love for you to check out a book I've reviewed if it interests you. If you don't enjoy it that doesn't mean you have to be mean towards that person. Everyone has their own taste, their own likes and dislikes. 

5: How much I'll read 

I will be reading at least 5 chapters of each story I review, if I need to read more to really get into a story I will. I will speak about many things in my review such as: Grammar, plot, character development, conflict, story progression, diction, and a few other important things. 

6: Timing

I will be taking my time while doing these reviews, since I don't want to rush anything. This means it may take some time for your review to be posted. Please don't try to rush me or become upset with me if it takes me awhile to get to you. 

7: Proof of reading!: 

In order to prove you've fully read through these rules, and you are fully understand everything I've said, I would like you to put the password: Kindred Spirit in your form. 

Thank you! I look forward to reading your books!! <3