The Mosaic By @Avis_Scipione

First things First, the setting! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a story set in a different country. I've read many, many, many, stories which have always taken place within the U.S. Having your story set in the city of Venice is a welcome change. I love the Country of Italy, I love the history, the beautify, so for me personally this was great. You did an amazing job describing the scenery around your characters, your diction was incredible.

Some people say that the first chapter, or the prologue can either pull someone in completely, or drive them away from the story, your prologue definitely pulled me in, and the chapters which came after that held my interest just the same. I have

to say how much I love the mystery / thriller theme mixed with Historical Fiction!

You did have a few mistakes when it came to misspelling and grammar, however you are very open to suggestions which is always a good thing to have. You're always looking to improve your work, and fix any mistakes your readers point out to you!

 You're always looking to improve your work, and fix any mistakes your readers point out to you!

Your story is beautifully written, your chapters aren't overly long but also aren't too short

Your story is beautifully written, your chapters aren't overly long but also aren't too short. The story is one that has and will interest many more people. I couldn't really find myself connecting deeply to one character yet, but I'm hoping that will change as i read on. I will be keeping up with your story even though my review has been completed, I'm interested to see what happens beyond the chapters I've read. 

Keep working! and please keep doing your best to always improve your writing. Everyone has room for improvement. Your readers love your story too, they want to help you make it even better than it already is. Personally I would enjoy going more in depth with your characters, but as i said I'm sure I'll see more of that.