A Bibelot Mind by: @Angel-Yusa

Novel: A Bibelot Mind

Author: Angel-Yusa

Genre: Non-Fiction

This was an interesting thing to read in my opinion. You have created a diary based on your every day life, and it's interesting to read about the huge differences between your school life, and mine. I for one enjoy reading about how things work in other countries and cultures. I would love for you to explain more about your country, and more about how your school works, I find that very interesting. 

The only issue I had while reading this story is that you assumed everyone reading was most likely American, so you didn't bother explaining things in great detail. For example in the first part of your diary you wrote: 

"The Majority of you reading this are American, huh? Then, you are completely unfamiliar with our system at least in my school." But that's the thing, I want to understand how things work, and I'm sure many others are curious as well. You did go on to explain some more about how things work, which was nice. But throughout your diary there were a few points when you mentioned that your readers wouldn't understand certain things since they are probably American, but I'm not American and I noticed a few others who commented that they also aren't from America. 

I think what you're doing is cool, I know many people who are interested in learning about other countries and cultures! I hope you get through high school alright, and I hope I get to learn more about your country, and how things work over there! 

I don't have a lot to say when it comes to this review, and for that I'm sorry. I tend not to read Non-Fiction too often. It was cool how you wrote your diary as if you're having a conversation with the diary itself, or even the person reading it. 

If anyone is interested in Non-Fiction work, or you have an interest in learning about other cultures then I suggest checking out this diary. Most of us have been through high school, or are currently going through it, so this is something very easy to relate with.