Surprise Part 2

"Mmmmmm you look too sexy for go out us should stay here." He growled into my neck.
"Mmmmmm but Larry..... Rocky they ...... are ..... waiting..... for.... us. I said in between passionate kisses. Larry was outside beeping his horn impatiently. Laurent finally let me go I straightened my dress back out and reapplied my make up. We stepped onto the elevator and headed towards Larry car.
"Damn what take so long?"
Laurent and I looked at each other and smiled.
"You two are so freaky." Raquel said laughing.
We drove to an Italian restaurant that took months to get a reservation for. We ate on the roof top underneath the stars. The stars were beautifully shining in the sky but his eyes outshined them. I was lost in his lustful gaze as I felt his hand on my thigh moving slowly towards my now wet opening . I moaned soft enough that only the two of us heard me. After dinner Larry dropped us off in front of my building Laurent walked us towards a car that I didn't recognize. He dug into his pocket pulling out a key ring one of the keys being a car key.
"This for you Belle."
I was overwhelmed with emotion he was so good to me.
"Thank you." I said kissing him passionately.
"Come on is more."
We got into my new car. I sat in the passenger seat because I had no idea where he was taking me next. We pulled up to one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen.
"This is so lovely who's house is this?"
"Yours."
"Mine? But but my apartment I have a lease."
"You Maman gonna live there for she no have to go back to bad neighborhood. I payed the rent for rest of the lease."
"Be honest are you an Angel you can tell me I won't tell nobody."
He gave me that irresistible smile of his.
"So us gonna stand outside or you wanna see inside?"
He took my hand leading me up the steps that led to the front entrance. I opened the door my favorite sent escaping from the inside. I turned on the light and was taken back by how much of me was there. He knew me so well. He gave me a tour around the house. I fell in love with my kitchen. I looked in the cabinets and the fridge they were full.
"When did you have time to do all this babe."
He smiled again.
" I don't know how to repay you for any of this."
"My woman get only the best. You are going for to be my wife eventually and then this will be us place."
It was my turn to smile.
"You so sexy when you smile come on this my favorite room." He said pulling me upstairs.
We entered a beautifully decorated bedroom. My eyes lit up when I saw the bathroom. I opened the closet door it was filled with clothes and shoes on one side their was my stuff the other Laurent's.
"Your clothes will be hear this weekend. Plus more work have to be done before you move in officially."
I pushed him down on the bed I couldn't wait any longer I wanted him now. I ripped the shirt from his body savagely. I kissed starting from the top of his head moving down his body. I lingered at his chest leaving my mark of passion there. I kissed lower licking every muscle before using my teeth to unbutton his pants. Teasing him a bit I licked everywhere but the place he wanted me to lick the most.
"Mmmm no tease me bébé please" he begged.
I put my finger over his lips.
"Shhhhhh let me take care of you I got you baby." I continued to play with his body. Letting my tongue roam and linger. As he moaned trying to hold on to manliness. I finally entered his swollen sword into my mouth. Letting him touch the back of my throat before pulling out again. Before he re-entered my mouth I licked around the head sucking on it then releasing with a pop.
"Mmmmmm oh shit." He re-entered the warmth of my mouth quickly. Fucking my mouth with his large dick. Becoming more aroused as he saw the strands of saliva each time I released.
"I want to taste you belle." He said as he flipped me onto the bed. Tearing my dress clear off my body. He destroyed my bra and panty set promising to by me a new one. He slid his tongue in between my thigh causing them to part like the Red Sea. He returned the favor of teasing my body licking me from head to toe but leaving my vagina untouched. Even still she dripped aching to have him caress her with his tongue. She wanted to feel his fingers navigate her walls. The warmth of his continued to get dangerously close yet never making contact.
"Tonight mon amour your pleasure belong to me."
"Mmmmmm." Was the only sound that escaped my lips. He exited the room returning moments later with fruit and whipped cream along with a bucket of ice and edible massage oils.
"Dinner was great tonight but I save the best for dessert." He said as he licked his lips. Before even making any physical contact with my body I came hard.
"Non worry beauty you gonna be doing that all night. He flipped me once more.
"Now what do I want you to taste like first?"
He made his choice. As he began to rub the oil in to my body the smell of coconut invaded my nose. I felt his warm wet tongue slithering down my spine. He kissed down my ass softly biting each cheek. I bit down on my pillow as he smacked my ass. My body quivered as he continued to make a meal of my body.
"You taste so good belle. I can eat you all day."
By just words or his stare he cold make me cum so when he actually made love to me in any faction it rocketed my body into space. He flipped me on my back.
"Now I want to feed you as I feed me." He put a strawberry in between his teeth. Running it up my body to my mouth. I ate from his mouth savoring the delicious taste that was him.
"I thirsty." He said as he took the tray of now melted ice cubes and poured it down my body. The coldness sending a pleasurable shock to my system was followed by his warm luscious tongue winding down my curves. He finally made contact with my pussy. He twisted his tongue in my Haven. Flicking my clit with his finger.
Unable to control myself. I screamed his name to the heavens. As he continued to eat me like a starving child. Sucking every bit of cum that fell from my body. My hips jerked as my back arched off the bed.
"Oh shitttt." I screamed as orgasm after orgasm spring through my body.
"You want feel the beast now."
"Yes."
"You non ready yet." He said as he dipped his head back in between my thighs. He ate me until I cried for mercy tapping out on the mattress.
"So you ready for beast need for hear it and say it like you mean it.
"I want you go fuck me now." I growled.
"Mmmmmm I love it when you growl." He said as climbed into my slippery slopes.
"Mmmm yes." I moaned as his penis rubbed against my sensitive swollen clit.
"Ayeee right there don't stop I'm cumming."
"Cum for Daddy." He said as he grabbed my hips pushing his girth deeper into my greedy opening. Tears now streaming from my eyes as he continued to give me the satisfaction only he could. I let my orgasm flow all down my legs all on the sheets and his member as he let his load go down my chest before collapsing on top of me. I placed my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist holding him close to me as my heartbeat in sync with his. I removed his hair from his brow and got lost in n his eyes. I finally let him go. He layed next to me twisting his fingers through my curly tresses.
"I hope I make you happy mon belle."
"You didn't have to do all this to make me happy. You make me happy babe."
He smiled as he rest his head on my bare chest. We laid there lost in each other. We talked until the sun came up and then we fell asleep on each other arms.

We woke up later that afternoon I need of a shower. The sticky delicious mess was all over us and the sheets and blankets. I turned the water on in the over sized tub adding some bath salts to it. We both entered the tub and soaked He nibbled on my neck moaning with each small bite.
"I think I wanna go another round."
" Later lover boy we gotta get ready for Mommy's dinner."
Okay he said as he pouted. I laughed as I washed my body. I finally finished cleaning myself and exited the tub. Water dripping off my naked body.
"Oh no us going for another round right now." He said pushing his engorged member against my ass.