•Weird Feelings•

Edd's POV

"FUCK OFF COMMIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at Matt, he was annoying me with his stupid bombs, "Fine jeez" he said leaving, for some reason I wanted him to stay but I don't know why, I hate that stupid commie jerk, well, maybe I hate him? I don't know....I feel safer and calmer around him and always want to cuddle him but that could just be trust? NO WAIT I HATE HIM HOW WILL THAT BE POSSIBLE!? I'm so confused, I look at tom, maybe he knows what these feelings mean, "Hey Tom, I need some help" I ask, and he look at me, "Yeah what's up" "So I have been having weird feelings about commie lately" I look at him, he looks a bit confused, "what type of feelings?" "I feel safer, calmer, and want to cuddle but I think that's just friend love" he looked at me again and smirked, "I love Matt" and when he said that, I got pissed, "YOU WHAT HELL NO HE IS MIN- I mean" I cover my mouth in shock what I said, "That was a test, we all know I love tord" I forgot that....Welp, time for revenge "TORD GET YOUR FORK ASS OVER HERE" I look at tom and smirk and he started to sweat and blush, "Yeah?" He said, looking at himself, fucking narcissist, I say in my mind, "Tom loves you a lot" I said pointing to the hiding tom, tord looks up from his mirror face red, "W-what?" He looked at tom, "fuck you edd" he said enough for me to hear it, I shurgs and push tord ontop of him, "EDD!!!" tord said, accidentally pinning tom, "O-oh, I'm sorry t-" hs got cut off by tom kissing him and he kissed back, "GET A FUCKING ROOM LOSERS!" I said laughing, they blushed and got up, Matt must of heard cause he came down but in his pj's and his hair was a mess, "mmm, what's going on?" He said, rubing his eyes, I blushed seeing him like this and I can tell tom and tord are smirking, "Edd? Edd, EDD" the commie yelled, "AHHH!" I got scared and punched his face, I just look at him to see his brusie and laugh when I actually wanted to kiss and hug him, "You look so fucking retarded commie omg hahahahahhah" I fall to the floor laughing, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JERK!" He said tearing up and running away since his eye was in pain, god I felt horrible..."Why did you laugh don't you love him?" Tom looked at me, and tord a bit surprised, "he likes Matt?" He questioned tom, "yes he does" "then why did you laugh?" I opened mouth and say, "I didn't want him to find out I love him so I just acted like my stupid self and laugh......." I said tearing up to what I did to my crush, "Hey its okay just try to say sorry" tord said patting my shoulder, "NO HE HATED ME AFTER WHAT I DID TO HIM!" I shouted and ran to my bedroom and slam and locked the door and cry, Matt must of heard and walked to my door to see if I was alright, "Edd? Are you alright?" He said with sorrow in his voice!? I don't answer and just grab my phone and play on it, Matt must of gotten more scared cause he asked again, "Edd, are you okay answer me" I Groan and finally answer back, "Yes commie I'm perfectly fine without you being here" I said and he must of walked away even tho I wanted him to stay and help me, I just stare at my phone thinking about him, I regert everything I said to him..... I started to feel myself cry again and I curl into a ball and cry, "I'm so sorry Matt I didn't mean it" I cried info my knees and keep saying that until I heard something in my room, "Its okay edd" I just freeze hoping to see tord since he is dumb but it was tom, thank god it wasn't Matt I say to myself, "Very funny tom go away" I said looking at him, "No, because you need to talk to Matt about your feelings" I scoff and try to go to sleep, "No" and tom walked out angry, good, and with that I feel asleep cold, alone, but still have these weird feelings.