•Apart for to long•

Matt's POV

Welp, I'm in my room thinking about edd, and I didn't realize Tord locked me in and left, fffuuuucccckkkk, I can't be apart from Jehovah I love him to much not to see his cute face, isn't he the cutes thing you saw on planet earth? Fuck, I can't get him off my mind, now I'm starting to have....dirty thoughts....I mean I didn't want to have those thoughts but since I'm drity minded and watching hentai, yeah its pretty hard not to think those thoughts, I get up from my bed to hear a knock at the door, "Who is it?" "COMMIE JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I back up realizing that was edd and he is pissed, what the fuck did I do now? "What did I do now?!" "I KNOW WHY YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY FUCKING CHEST COMMIE, OPEN OR I'LL HARPOON YOU!!" I start to get scared and slowly open the door, "what do you want to do to me now for a so called 'Punishment'" he thought for a second and then left to his room and locked it, well ummm okay?

Its been an hour and he hasn't come out, CAN HE COME OUT I WANNA SEE HIS CUTE FACE, I start to become very inpatient and go to his door and knock the leaving shit out of it.

Edd's POV 

I am spacing out thinking how long I have been away from commie but I'm starting to sweat and whimper since I haven't seen him, that's when I hear a knock, I know its commie cause who else hits the door that hard? I don't answer since I'm still spaced out, and I remember my mouth still bleeding so I had to exit, I looked at commie while opening the door and he...cups my face!? I jump and flinch, "COMMIE GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" I shouted and he refused to which I became confused, "your mouth is bleeding" he told me the obvious but I guess I don't care, "Yeah ye-" I stop and start to cough up blood, "FUCK EDD!" he picks me up and I'm way to weak to fight back, I see that we were in his room and he is cleaning up my mouth and trying to heal it with different types of medicine, I'm a bit shocked on why he is helping so I asked, "Why are you helping me commie" I growled and looked at him, "cause your still my friend and I need to help" I was a bit heart broken when he said 'friend' cause I loved him more than just a friend, even more than just a best friend....I sigh and just let him help me and he picked me up again and asked "Wanna watch T.V?" He asked looking at me with his beautiful eyes, "Yeah I guess" I groan and he carries me to the couch to watch a scary movie I'm guessing since he likes those.

Matt's POV

I am a blushing mess right now, it took a lot of guts to ask him to watch a movie with me but he is sitting on the other end of the couch leaving me alone, haft way in the movie I start to get scared so I grabbed edd shaking and scared and hugged him, he looks shocked but accepted, HOLEY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS LETTING ME HUG HIM, I look at the T.V only to see a jumpscare and jump and nuzzle my face into Edd's chest and whimper, "scaredy cat" he said chuckling, I huffed but kept looking at the T.V and seeing jump scares and keep cuddling him more until he hugs me and pats my back to comfort me, god I act like a fucking chicken in front of him but this time it was worth it.