•Regretting •

A/N: umm...this may be a bet sad and contain blood, self harm, and sadness, you have been warned!!!

Edd's POV

I start to fall asleep tell I remember I was with commie, well I kinda wanted to stay with him but sense I'm a asshole, I left and regretted what I did and go to my room and shut the door, I forgot to lock it but don't care and head to my dresser, I grab my blade and roll up my sleeve and start to cut and cut and cut, there was a lot of blood but I didn't care I wasn't worth his time, he was probably planning on killing me and I messed up his plan and walked off, I'm so stupid to even fall in love with a commie even tho I love him no matter what he does, if he kills me I will still love him and watch over him, he'll be more happy with out me, I cut deeper until I start to whimper, I tried to keep it down and not alarm anyone especially tom, Matt wouldn't care and tord will maybe worry I don't know...all I know is they will forget me no Matter fucking what I do, thats when I yelped.

Matt's POV

I felt edd leave me and whimper cause he was my warmth and kept me feeling safe, I hear footsteps go to his room which I assumed was him and got up to go to him, I stopped dead center an inch away from the door, I hear whimpering and sobbing and then I hear a yelp and get worried and slam the door open, I looked at edd in worry and fear then my gaze fell to his arm, he....he...."COMMIE GO AW-ow-AY!" I can tell he needs help do I denied and go to him, "e-edd...p-ples-se le-et m-me h-help-p" I am hoping he won't say 'why do you c-' "why do you care commie?" Fuccckkkk, I have to explain how much I love him, maybe there's another way around it? "Cause your my friend and I care about you!" I shout my heart breaking when i said a lie, "STOP LYING COMMIE!" He yelled and I get scared but I hug him and his head is on my chest and my hand is in his hair and I'm rocking us back and forth to calm him and saying calm things, he mumbled something about 'you' and 'I' I got confused and asked, "what was that?" I felt him tense up and worry, what's wrong now?

Edd's POV

FUCKFUCKFUCK!!! great, now him knowing I'm crazy and needs help and him hearing me!? This isn't good!!! I start to worry and shake and my face turns red, I sigh and say on accident, "i-i...love you" he froze and I knew I messed up and pull away from him and run away and took my blade and hide, I hear him call my name and run around looking for me but I stay quiet and sob quietly, I didn't want him to reject me, since I knew he was out of my room I went to it and slammed the door shut and lock it and curl up in my bed scared, worried, shaky, and tired and worthless I can't believe I told him, I'm so dumb now he is gonna make fun of me and reject me so I can suffer....

Matt's POV

I can't believe it, did I hear him right? Does he love me?! I wanna tell him I love him to but he hid until I left his room, he ran into his room and slammed the door shut and locked it this time, I knocked on the door but he didn't answer me....I loved him to much to see him like that and just accept it, o try to comfort him and I did mange to feel his skin and hair so I can flirt with him and try to rock him back and forth since he seems to like it, curled up to my chest and having me stroking his fluffy hair and kissing his soft cheek, I wish I can if I can even get him to answer the door, I love and miss him to much were I start to tear up, yeah, that's how much I missed his soft skin and fluffy hair and beautiful eyes and ugggghhhhhh, his cute face and his smol face, I just need to see, hug, and kiss him because thats how much I love him I just wanna help him so I start to yell his name and never give up and start to have a meltdown and go to the couch were I can do that....