•Over Thinking and Reacting•

Matt's POV

Well, shit, I accidentally threw a bomb at edd when he was sleeping and it blew up even tho it was supposed to be my fake bomb, I didn't really care what it did to edd cause I hate him a lot, but then when I looked at him on the floor bleeding I quickly reacted and grabbed bandages to wrap him up, I put it around where I hit him, his arm and...chest.....I didn't want to just take off his sweater but I didn't listen to myself and took it off anyway, I accidentally spaced out looking at his chest and blushing, "Umm....Matt?" He asked looking at me confused and his mouth bleeding, "Oh! Um, sorry!" I quick wrapped up his chest and cleaned up his mouth but I may have lost his sweater, I mean, it was right by me, wait a second, I look at tom and he is giggling and has his sweater, I know what tom is thinking and I got angry and look at edd, for some reason he realized he was haft naked and blushed and tried to cover himself, I gave him my sweater and I had to wear a dumb shirt saying 'I love me' and edd just laughed and I rolled my eyes, he pause and takes my sweater and blushing bright red, I'm confused why he is blushing so I asked, "umm, why are you blushing?" I tilted my head a little, "Ummm, no reason" he said, putting on my sweater, and it almost looked like a dress and the sleeves were long since I'm pretty much the tallest here, he growled at me because he knew I was looking at his bare chest, "So commie, why were you looking at my fucking chest?" He crossed his arms, I think he was over thinking what I was actually thinking, I was kinda thinking, ya know, those thoughts, I start to think of something quickly, "Why do you think I was?" I asked crossing my arms, "Shoot me in the heart to kill me" he growled and I almost snapped but I said, "To wrap up your chest since it was bleeding, duh idiot" I said growling and getting up and walking away but inside I wanted to do something like kiss his chest and arm from the pain but I couldn't he would hurt me very fast.....he is the smallest one here and shortest, yet, he's hot as fuck like jeez, I swear I could have had a nose bleed he was that hot like fuck.

Tom's POV

I Know what Matt was thinking of doing to edd, isn't it obvious? I mean, matt is the only one who watches and reads hentai, he probably wanted to kiss his chest then kiss him on the lips, but you and i know he is to much of a wuss to show any feelings towards edd, since Matt acts like he hates edd doesn't mean he has thoughts about him, go in his room you'll see so much pictures of edd, I did and laughed I knew he loved edd, and since I knew I told him who I loved, TORD, anyway, I look at edd and see that he is pissed, he looks at me and I have his sweater and I run as fast I can away before I get a red mark on my face, I can tell he is chasing cause he is yelling, "TOM GIVE ME MY FUCKING SWEATER YOU BITCH" I just laugh and hide behind tord, "Umm, what's going on?" He asked edd, "Tom stole my fucking sweater making me wear stupid commies sweater" he growled again, "oh, tom give it back" he looked at me with his cute face, I sighed and threw it at Edd's face, "Thank you you bitch" and he walks away.

Edd's POV

Stupid commie giving me his sweater.... Yet it feels nice nd smells like him, I keep it on since my sweater has blood on it, I throw it in the laundry and go back to the living room and watch t.v, well, was until I heard Matt saying awww, at me, I looked at him and growled, "HEY MY SWEATER NEEDS WASHED OKAY, I HAVE NOTHING ELSE SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU COMMIE BITCH" I yelled and growled, he rolls his eyes, "Suuurrrreeeeee" he said laughing, I just try to hide myself in the couch a blushing mess and cursing under my breathe, I just try to watch T.V for the rest of the day and ignore the stupid commie awwing and trying to pet me, even tho I just move quickly so I can dodge him. Great.