•meltdown and flirting•

Matt's POV

I start crying and getting angry as if something important left me...my love....I felt like I needed to die and edd didn't mean it...I wanted to tell him but I deicide not to but that only made me worse, I start to cry more and more and soon enough pass out...I can't feel anything.... I only feel pain, sadness, and anger, I want to tell edd so bad that I love him. But I can't.... He won't listen to a freak Like me and was just saying that as a joke, I soon felt something warm? I peek a little and see edd kissing my cheek and hugging me...I deicide to fake I'm still passed put cause I loved this, wait, he kissed me, HE KISSED ME! My face turns red and eyes shoot open, "E-EDD!?" I asked and yelled, I only did cause I'm still surprised that he kissed me! "AAH! COMMIE IM SORRY!" He tried running away but I grabbed his arm trying to pull him back in for a hug, "EDD STOP IT!" I glared at him wanting his warmth, "WHY SHOULD I!?" "BECAUSE I HATE YOU!" I cover my mouth and he gasp and runs, I didn't mean that! Fuck!!! I chase him, "NO EDD I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I start to cry again and in my condition I fall and hit my head and hear a faint, 'I'm sorry' and someone picks me up, at this piont I'm in tears and still passed out cold again....until I felt like I was warm and being held in someone's embrace, I didn't care who it was but there really warm and soft, I wanted to know but I remember edd being this soft and warm, fuck I need to feel more of his soft skin, I peek and I see edd hugging me and rocking me back and forth, I look at Edd's messy hair and it seems to be night time so what's he doing up? I don't care but I said to myself I needed to feel more of his skin and were in his room and I smirk.