twelve

You fiddled on your zipper of your leather jacket as you waited for Xai to pick you up. You felt really nervous. It's been so long since you actually gone out. If you could go back in time you would probably rejected JBs invite to the movies but you did not want to be rude. Honestly, you really wanted to see JB again.

You tried to get out of this situation but your sister was very persistent. As for Xai, well she would of probably dragged your fatass out the house if she knew you didn't want to come.

"You nervous aren't you?" Your sister asked as she sat next to you on the sofa.

"Is it that obvious?" You asked in a lazy tone.

"Well, not really, but I know you, Unni, and I can tell you are" you smiled at your sister and wrapped your arms around her.

"If you so nervous, call me. I'll ask mom to pick you up" you chuckled.

"You know I'm older right?"

She nodded.

"I should be like that for you not the other way around" she shrugged. "Age is just a number,unni, I might be only 11 years old but I think I'm quite matured for my age"

"Yes and I find it scary. Stop growing up" You cried and hugged her tight.

"Aish, What I'm I going to do with you" your sister sighed and rolled her eyes as you hugged her tighter.

"Let go of me! Look you spoiling your outfit" you laughed and eventually let her go. You heard the door bell ring. You stood up and you heard your sister mutter a 'oh thank god'. You flicked her head playfully and you heard her whine.

"Bye!"

"I'll get Unni back! Have fun and tell Xai I say hi!" Your sister shouted.

You chuckled and walked over to the door and swung it opened. You smiled brightly at Xai and Xai gazed at you with a smirk planted on her pretty features.

"Looking sexy" Xai said and winked at you.

"Not as sexy as you" you said and chuckled. You grabbed your bag that was on the table by the door and walked out. You gazed over at Xais outfit, she wore a denim ripped jeans, a crop top that said 'Girls Rule' and her curly short her was split in the middle with two small bow clips on each side of her hair to keep her curly fringe out of the way and she wore puma sneakers. She really did look sexy and cool.

"Ready to go?" Xai asked and you nodded nervously. She linked her arms with yours and guided you to the van. You saw several other people also in the van. They all stared at you through the window and you immediately felt self cautious. You noticed Jackson as he waved enthusiastically at you "Hey! Come on, we going to be late!" Xai sighed and got in the van and you went on the other side as you noticed the was no space in the van.

"Uh, Xai there's no space."

"Yeah there is next to JB" she said winking at you and your face immediately reddened.

"Where? she's too-Ow!" Yugyeom groaned as bambam slapped the back of his head.

"What he meant to say was you can sit next to me" JB said glaring at yugyeom.

You got into the van. You slid down next to JB but he took hold of your waist and placed you on his lap. "JB, I'm too heavy" you whispered into his ear. JB rolled his eyes, "Did you forget I carried you on my back? This is nothing"

"He carried you? When was this!?" Xai asked excitedly.

"She hurt her ankle, so I offered to carry her on my back" JB said simply and Xai stared at him like he spoke some kind of foreign language.