twenty-seven

THANK U SM SHYSHERBAES WE REACHED 62K

THANK U SM SHYSHERBAES WE REACHED 62K. I'm in tears of joy 😭😭❤
_____________
~*~

"You still at it?" Namjoon shook his head and let out a exasperated sigh.

Namjoon took long strides into the gym and made his way to the sweaty raven head. Its been a week and jungkook is still in the gym. Namjoon stood firmly as he watched jungkook punch the bag mercilessly. Sweat dripped from jungkooks damp hair, the white shirt adorned with his sweat as it clung to his body, outlining his beautiful packs.

Jungkook ignored namjoon and continued to punch the bag. With swift movements namjoon stepped behind the bag and held it firmly, stopping jungkook. Namjoons sharp eyes bore into jungkooks round doe like ones. They both stared at each other, no words was released from both parties and this remained.

"Namjoon..."

"Jungkook"

"Please just leave" jungkook spoke softly and gazed down.

Namjoon stared at jungkooks tired features, the bags under his eyes and his pale skin. Namjoon let go of the bag and took hold of jungkooks arm, pulling him to the gyms exit. "No, I don't want to leave" jungkook spoke breathless and pulled his arm free. Namjoon turned slightly, standing on his side view, he clenched his jaw and looked up to look at his younger friend.

"Kook, look at yourself" namjoon whispered. "You can't keep using violence as a way to make peace. The only way you will find peace is if you communicate. Talk about how you feeling instead of using a bag that will only cloud your heavy mind more"

Jungkook was still.

Silence took over the gym and seconds later jungkook shook his head. "I can't"

Namjoon furrowed his brows and looked at the white ceiling in thought. Namjoon understood his friend but he did not understand jungkooks actions and the way he dealt with things. Jimin and jungkook are not so far off... namjoon thought.

"I suggest you talk to jimin" namjoon spoke his mind. Jungkooks head shot up, mouth parted. "You know I'm not good at expressing my feelings"

"No. You just choose to not expose it. You don't want to show your vulnerable side." Namjoon stopped as jungkook gazed down yet again. Jungkook knew namjoon was right but he would not admit to that openly.

"Give me a reason why you can't talk to him" namjoon turned to face jungkook. Jungkook did not utter a reason. He couldn't because he had none. He simply shrugged.