Prologue - For Science!

Yup, it's gonna get furry :D Found another weakness of mine...

( Reader P.o.V )

(L/N)'s Labolatory

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and for the most part I'm a normal teenager! Why only for the most part... Well, my father is a scientist. Is it something really that life-changing? No, for the most part, that is unless you're the son of (F/N) (L/N). The most renown doctor and scientist when it comes to DNA and evolution who spent his entire life on a simple question : Can we evolve further?

It's kind of pathethic to say but he didn't really have sex with mom to have me, instead he took his sperm and experimented with it. Of course, not every try worked as for the most part she didn't even get pregnant until one day after yet another experiment she did. So what were those experiments about? To fuze his own DNA with animal's and try 'upgrading' next generation.

Well, it partially worked as I'm stronger, faster and, thanks to my dad's constant homeschooling, extremaly smart! Of course dad had to show his success and everybody know that I'm diffrent which leaves me as an outcast. Names like monster, half-breed and test-tube's child are one of the basics when it comes to insulting me. Funny enough, I look the same as everyone else and for the most parts those who call out on me look like steroid-induced monkeys or pigs.

Of course after fifteen years of my life - throught which dad was teaching me everything he knew - he finally achieved what he hoped for with help of his DNA, animals' and a few women who were desperate enough to agreed to help his work. The first furry was born, it looked almost like an animal but was the same built and acted just like a human would. One after another was born and at some point we could call our lab a nursery!

After four more years life screw us over pretty hard... Of course the world was interested in every move we made. At some point our labolatory was raided, thankfully the children were unharmed but they stole the serum which father used. As far as we knew they disappeared despite half of the world looking for the group. At some point they've appeared on the television, their leader holding a detonator in hand and walking calmly from one end of the scene to another.

Leader : We are 'The Evolutionists'! After rightfully taking what's suppose to be for all humans from Doctor (L/N) we created a millions devices to give the beauty of reaching another step for all humanity! Come and bask in the glory of change! May the strong rise and weak fall! This is human's natural selection!

(F/N) : Quickly son! This way!

(Y/N) : What's happening?! Where are we going?!

(F/N) : To the side effect of my research, cryo-chamber!

(Y/N) : What about it?! I can stay with you, they won't do anything!

(F/N) : Son... What I made was a simple serum allowing for that change in a fetus upon the moment of impregnation since the very cells of sperm are changed, they've changed it into bombs and must have affected the serum somehow! We do not even know the effects it can cause!

(Y/N) : What do you mean?!

(F/N) : It causes changes in the very structure of DNA which is deadly for us! Instead of evolving us they might as well kill us all off!

(Y/N) : What about kids!?

(F/N) : They will be immune as their DNA is already altered! I have to take you to safety!

(Y/N) : I can't leave you here like that! I need you and you need me! You know I can help you! You've shown me everything!

(F/N) : That's why I need you to carry on in the future...

Before I even noticed what happened my father twisted my arm causing me to hiss in pain before hitting over the head. I felt everything getting blurry as he gently lied me down in the pod and closing it down. I felt cold... Not in a bad way, as if I were gently carressed by the nice and refreshing wind. I felt sting in my arm as I saw the machine giving me a dose of substance which will keep me alive throught the process and until I'll get... defrosted.