Chapter 1 - The Museum

So, let's get the first chapter right off the bat while ideas are still steaming hot!

( Trish P.o.V )

Trish's Apartment

I woke up looking at my ceiling and once again all ensnared by blanket. I just had another nightmare and I must have toss around a lot in my sleep. I somehow untangled my poor and weak body before getting up. I stretched as I felt life coming back to me. My eyes now open wide as I smiled for today!

Not like it's something all too amazing but we're going on a trip to museum so we're getting a free day from highschool. I like Ms. Sayama, she always makes pretty loose classes and finds a way for us to drop from school for 'educational' purposes. Not like I'm a huge fan of museums but it's always better than listening to Ms. Brushwick's lectures.

Ms. Sayama is a history teacher and her favourite subject are our predecessors, humans. It's a topic that makes everyone listen even if they don't like history. She has a gift to speak about them and what they left us after perishing after 'The Great Lifebreaker' event when some of the humans wanted others to become like us but killed off most of the population except for a few that actually changed.

I put on my favourite clothes, grabbed a bag and threw my notebook inside along with something to write. I smiled as I glanced in the mirror, proud of my body and the look that gets a few guys to turn after me...

 I smiled as I glanced in the mirror, proud of my body and the look that gets a few guys to turn after me

Trish : Hm, I will have to dye my hair again, I can see some of my natural grey...

After brushing my hair - which also got my tail to wag happily - I was ready to leave. The even better part was that we were meeting at 9 A.M. in front of the museum instead of waking up early to just get to our school. I also got in contact with my best friend who owns a car to grab me on the way there.

It was still pretty early so I went downstairs and saw a note from my parents. They left for work and will be back late again... It's not like a hate them for it since they're doing it so I can have a good life but I miss them sometimes. I grabbed some food and sit down, eating and looking throught my PawBook at the same time for some news. Except for like half of my class getting into relationships... nothing new.

It's not like I couldn't get a boyfriend if I tried. I don't find it all to exciting... I by any mean don't go against couples it's just that I'm... kinky. We have many diffrent images of humans, some of them were even shown of biology to show diffrence with our reproductive organs, which changed only with male's part... And that what got me.

After that class I came home and got into mood. I normally just did it without thinking about anything else but... That day I decided to look for something I never expect to get so much into 'humans'. I mean they're all dead but there were a few animated videos where one of our kind was pounded by a human males which got me a fetish... A human fetish.