Chapter 6 - Welcome to Washington!

I have to work with what I have when it comes to furry pictures. 

( Reader P.o.V )

Washington

(Y/N) : Are we there yet?

Kate : No.

Trish : Are we there yet?

Kate : No.

Alex was about to speak but Kate's glare quickly shut her down. She just sighed disappointed as Kate relaxed again and turn her head to look out the window... Actually, is she relaxing? She looks like she's ready to leap at any threat that will appear. I turned to Mia who has spent most of the ride on her phone explaining everything to her parents.

Trish was happy to miss out on calling them since they were at work at the moment and she said that she'll call them once we're done talking to el Presidente. I asked about the current president and all Alex said is that she's completely chill but we shouldn't make her mad.

I took phone from Trish and strarted to scroll throught news and it wasn't that much of surprise that in that small ride we had from home to city hall someone has managed to get a photo with me in police car. I'm gonna say it honestly that it's kind of annoying that I'm some sort of experiment when I'm the one who made them! ...I mean I helped my father but it still counts.

(Y/N) : So... Are we there yet?

Kate : Just ten more minutes. If I'll hear someone say it again I'm shooting them.

Mia : Sounds fair.

(Y/N) : Now that's just mean...

Alex : That's not a joke so we'll better shut up about it.

After a while we've drove up to, what's I guess, is suppose to be the White House except it's not white... At least not completely. It has a lot of orange and black mixed in. Also, most of the side is covered in wines and over all nature seems to be a bit more wild. I've noticed that they don't do as much work on greenery as we did, they probably enjoy it like that.

We walked in and the first thing I was met with was a tall wolf furry in business suit with bulletproof vest and pistol strapped to his leg. He looked over me with curiously but didn't move from his place as Kate was leading us through the place until we stopped by a maid.

 He looked over me with curiously but didn't move from his place as Kate was leading us through the place until we stopped by a maid

Kate : Hello, Angela. Accident again?

(Y/N) : Again?

Angela : Hahaha... It happens a lot, Ms. President places all valuable ones in places where I don't have my shifts.

Trish : Sounds just like you and cleaning, Mia!

Mia : Speak for yourself!

Angela : You look weird... I don't mean to be rude but without the fur you look like human.