Falling in love???

(Baekhyuns pov)

"Ugh" I groaned with an aching headache. I turned to my side to see Advil, water and aome crakers on the nightstand. I quickly popped two pills to calm down the headache. I got up to change but I felt guilty about avoiding Chanyeol just because of my feelings... Slowly I started to regret what I did.

(Chanyeols pov)

I heard Baekhyun ruffling around the room so I decided to go to check on him. I went to the room to see, Baekhyun looking at me in a sad way.

"Uhm I see your awa-" He quickly ran to me with teary eyes and gave me a passioante hug.

"I-" I had no words for what just happened but hugged him back tight.

"Baek are you ok, hun?"

"Yeah uhm i was just..."

"Why dont you get ready and we'll go somewhere to eat alright?"

Baekhyun went to the closet to get some clothes and went to the restroom and came out with his silver bleached hair ruffled out with, a white sweat shirt, gray pants with, a belt, and golden glasses on...I was speechless I liked to way he dressed the way it made him look like he put no effort into what he wore. I loved it, it was breath taking.

(3rd person pov)

"So are we ready?" he asked calmly

"Just a minute let me get the wal-"

"No" Baekhyun said firmly "Im gonna pay this time you always pay for me and it makes me feel bad for everything you buy me so its my turn"

"No its ok ill pay, i like to be able to take care of you :)" Chanyeol said in a lovingly voice

"Are you sure??"

"Yes positive"

"Ok... then lets head out" Baekhyun said with a smile

They headed out to a café. They loved the weather outside. It was the perfect type of cool atmosphere. They walked together holding hands like couples and talking about life. They got to the café and sat down near a window. The waiter came and took their order.

(Baekhyun's pov)

Wow...I love being around him he's just...perfect. I stared into his eyes, while he talked to me, the sun hit his eyes and made it a more gold than light brown. The waiter came with our orders.
"Here we have a cappuccino with a slice of toast with jam" he placed it in front of Chanyeol

"And another cappuccino with a blue berry muffin" he placed it in front of me

"Thank you" we both said with smiles on our faces.

(3rd person pov)
They both sat there looking at each other for a second before they snapped out of it and took a sip of there coffee.

"So where do you want to go after this?" Chanyeol asked

"Anywhere you go is fine with me"

"Alright then after this lets go back home freshen up and head out to the carnival to get out the dorm alright? :) " 

"Okay that sounds good!" Baekhyun said with a smile  

He couldn't help but feel happy around him, he forgot about everything when he was with him. Was it possible that he... loved him ?