Chapter 1

She was lying on the floor of her 'room'.  To her it was a prison. It was dark with a small barred window on the top left and small cabinet on the wall.The girl was half conscious whilst she lay on the floor. She was waiting for them. Dreading their arrival. It was torture day. Brightness filled her room as she heard the door creak open.

"Get up"

She lifted her head and saw a guard as she slowly pushed herself into a standing position. Her chains clanked on the floor when he removed them from her as he put new ones.

She followed him, wondering what torture they would come up with today. The guard led her to an almost  bare room with 2 chains with cuffs at the bottom hanging from the ceiling. He clasped them around her wrists. Her feet barely touched the floor. She looked over her shoulder and saw another guard walk in carrying a whip. It was thin but heavy with rough edges.

"Should we do thirty then? Or would you like more?" He asked.

The girl gritted her teeth knowing how much he enjoyed her pain.

"Are you going to answer then?"

"Thirty..sir" she replied, her voice hazy.

She was always told to call everyone sir or miss. If she didn't they would hurt her more.

"Well, we don't always get what we want do we now."

The guard laughed before take his first strike. She felt a burning pain on her back as the whip seared her skin. She tried to hold back her screams and sobs but after 5 more she couldn't. She cried out in pain before she saw black.

As he woke up her whole back burned in pain. She gave out a small whimper before attempting to stand up. However, her legs gave away and she fell to her knees. She crawled to the cabinet and opened it, revealing a bottle full of dark brown liquid and took a small sip from it. She instantly felt better and began to wipe up the blood that was on the floor and her back. A guard walked in an hour later with a gun in his hand. She hesitantly looked up at him, not meeting his eyes.

"New mission. Tomorrow morning you're going to get ready and a tracker will be inserted in you so we know where you are. No funny business on the mission. We will know where you are and we will hunt you down."

"What is it... sir?" She asked quietly.

"We need you to take someone out. More details tomorrow." The guard replied before leaving.

She couldn't stand it anymore. She had to get out. Before they put the tracker. Tomorrow seemed to be the day. She got some rest before carrying out her plan to escape. Goodbye Hydra, hello freedom.

First story! Love to know what you think. Comment your thoughts on it and let me know.
Love ya guys