Chapter 8

Ravens P.O.V

So the guys who captured me have tried to interrogate me. Yeah... didn't exactly work. I've seen how people fall under pressure during interrogations and seen how the best people keep the cool in it. Show no emotion and say nothing. That's my tactic. They threw me into this glass cage? Definetely an upgrade from normal but still.. I would've liked a bed. I drifted of to sleep and had one of my many many nightmares. However, unlike most people's- mine were real.

It was blurry. So blurry. Blobs floated around and were speaking. But they were too muffled to understand. The blobs became more focused. One was in a lab coat. She looked like a scientists. I felt something jabbed into my neck. The world suddenly became dark.

Time skip!

There was a man.
"Shoot" they said. Then there was a flash and screams filled the room. I was being dragged when the lights turned off...

Pain. Just pain. I couldn't scream. I could only try. My head exploded and the pain increased. It seemed like hours upon hours of pain. But I could barely remember it.

What. Was. That. Were they dreams. They seemed to real to be dreams. More like memories. But... I don't remember that. Why was I on a table. Who was that scientist.

I began freaking out and I could feel the sweat trickling downy forehead. I wanted scream out and cry. I wanted someone to hear me. But I couldn't.  I was in trapped in my own mind with no way. My hand instinctively curled around my knees so I formed into a ball shape. I rocked back of forth in a way of comfort. My memories were scattered everywhere and my brain was disoriented. I tired to calm myself and relax but I couldn't.  I got more and more worked up until i couldn't handle it and a burst of purple energy shot out of my hand.

Did I just do that

I looked at my palm in confusion and tried to make it work again. Another bolt of energy flew through the air. I scrambled back into the corner of the room and whimpered at my new found my power. I didn't understand but it seemed useful. Maybe it could help get me out here...

Thanks so much for 100 reads. Means a lot ❤. Sorry for taking so long and its so short! I've been pretty busy but I'll try to be better. Anyway how did you find this so far? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love ya guys xx