Chapter 2

Explosions. Gunshots. Blood. Her first mission was a bloody one but she carried it out. After all, there would be bad consequences if she didn't. Screams filling the air. She didn't look back. She just kept on firing.

Ravens P.O.V
I had a few hours sleep before I heard the footsteps near my door. I froze from the pain that was shooting up my back but didn't take too much notice of it. I got used to it by now. The guard came in, his boots were loud as he walked over to me, making sure I was awake. He threw some clothes and a pair of combat boots on the floor.

"15 minutes" he said

"Yes sir"

This was my chance. I hated it here. I had to leave. I had to try. If they caught me they may as well whip me and beat me till I'm dead because that would be better than living right now. I quickly grabbed the key card from his waist and kept it under my arm. He walked out without noticing. I quickly changed into my mission clothes as they are way better than my pathetic excuse for a dress. I was counting down the minutes and still had 10 left. I needed to be quick

Blood pounding in my head, I swiped the key card in the lock. It worked. I gasped in disbelief. I ran down the corridor and saw one guard. He was armed but didn't notice me. I knocked him down and took his gun and dagger. Hydra had taught me all these fighting skills, time to for them to have a taste of their own medicine.

Running down more corridors, a few guys spotted me and tried to take me down. They didn't stand a chance. I shot them but one got away and sounded the siren.

SE174 has got out her cell. Make sure she doesn't escape. Use any force necessary.

Crap. This is NOT good. I opened the door at the end of the hall and it somehow was the exit. My luck had never been so good. I started climbing up the barbed wire, cutting me whenever I jerked suddenly or went to fast. Suddenly I heard gunshots. Dammit. I climbed faster and saw bullets fly past me. One grazed my leg and another on my shoulder. I kept climbing. I reached the top and looked down. It was a long jump but I've done it before- just not in this condition. I took in a deep breath.

So close... so close.

Cliffhanger! Mwahaha. I feel so evil.
So what did you think? Comment and let me know and don't forget to vote.

Love ya guys xx