Chapter Twenty

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay but school has kept me exceptionally busy. I really hope you guys enjoy this next installment. If you do, please show it by voting for the chapter and leaving a short review/comment. I really enjoy reading your feedback. It may be a while before I can get the next chapter out, but I hope the release of this chapter will hold you over for a few more weeks until the semester is over. Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty

She was trembling. Not just outwardly, but from within. Excitement coursed through her body and her pulse quickened, sending blood rushing to her already warm cheeks as well as into her groin.

Her womanhood throbbed with need, her tight channel slickening with her arousal as she imagined the way Asmodeus would take her – claim her as his queen. Sparks started from deep within, spreading through her torso and into her breasts, tightening her pink nipples until they were pointing directly at her demon, her king.

His fangs dropped from his gums, becoming visibly longer and deadlier. The points glistened in the light filtering in from their window, compliments of the full moon. His gold irises became incandescent before her mortal eyes, glowing ethereally and made ever brighter by the shadows that were cast across his features.

She was painfully aware of her dulled senses, missing the superior vision her immortality had allowed. Were she still an angel, she would have been able to appreciate the fierce beauty of this man.

In the darkness, she reached for him. Her fingers brushed his jaw, fueling the memory she had permanently etched in her mind. Even when shadows hid him from view, she could see every detail in her mind. Her eyes slipped shut as she traced his features with the tips of her fingers. His hot breaths washed over her as she swept her slender digits across his moist lips.

She followed the length of his fangs with her index and middle fingers, a shudder vibrating through her when a low growl rumbled deep in his chest. Her eyes snapped open and locked with his. Her breath hitched at the sight of his piercing gaze, stretched into deadly slits as he focused on his prey.

His large, rough hands palmed her thighs and slipped beneath the silk material of her chemise. He wrapped his fingers around her narrow waist, the tips of his fingers meeting at the center of her lower back. She was tiny against him, his powerful frame taking up most of the bed as she straddled his hips. His eyes shifted focus, moving from her face to her breasts and straining nipples. The peaks were hard as diamonds and visible beneath the thin gown she wore.

She felt her breasts become heavier as heat began to hum in her veins. Asmodeus dragged his skilled hands up her torso and palmed the round globes, testing their weight as he massaged them gently. She gasped when his thumbs flicked over the sharpened points, feeling every caress right between her legs.

She felt her desire pool at her entrance, leaking onto his abdomen. He gave her a knowing look and dropped a hand between her legs, pressing the pad of his thumb against her swollen nub. He rubbed her slowly, following the rhythm of her beating heart as he continued to massage her breasts with his other hand.

"Are you certain?" he gruffed, his shaft jerking against her belly in excitement. He locked gazes with her, his thumb continuing to stimulate her bundle of nerves. She arched into his touch, her breasts pressing against one palm and her pussy thrusting into the other.

"Yes," she gasped, throwing her head back and dropping her jaw as her eyes slipped shut from the pleasure he invoked.

"It won't be gentle," he rumbled, a hint of apprehension in his tone, "once I claim you as my queen, instinct will take charge."