3

*Nico

  It's the day after I found out about the breakup and still nobody had seen Percy. I had seen Annabeth though and she seemed fine- maybe even a little bit flirty with this one Apollo kid. But anyway, Jason was getting really anxious because nobody had seen Percy in three days and Jason is a worrier. 

  We were sitting at lunch again, though neither of us were eating, this time at the Zeus table, when Leo once again came up to us. He was super fidgety, his hands constantly working on a small contraption, showing that he was also nervous about the situation.

  "So, you guys ready to check on Percy? We said yesterday that if he didn't come out-"

  Leo was cut off by me and Jason both jumping up and starting to walk towards the Poseidon cabin. He jogged a bit to catch up then fell in line with us.

  After a bit of silence Jason asked, "so who's going to actually do the talking. I don't think it should be you, Leo, because your a bit too fidgety, no offense-"

  "None taken."

  "-and I don't think it should be me because he knows I'll take his side no matter what and comfort him with meaningless words."

  I didn't notice that only left me for a minute. "Wait... that means I'll have to do it! Percy hates me!"

  "No he doesn't! Plus he's known you the longest. It'll be fine." Wow, look, Jason trying to reassure me again.

  I grumbled about it but didn't argue. When we got to his cabin, I knocked on the door. I heard stumbling and something fell over before the door was open, revealing a dark cabin and Percy.

  Percy... well, he has looked better. He didn't look sick or injured, just tired. There were dark bags under his eyes, worse than mine, and while he didn't look starved he did look like he hadn't been eating quite enough. He wore a long sleeved tee and some sweat pants which was odd for summer, but I didn't think anything of it because I wear the same things. He had a completely blank expression on his face.

  "Hey, Percy." He just stared at me with tired eyes. "Um... can I come in?" Again, he didn't say anything, just moved aside so i could walk into his cabin. Leo and Jason did not follow and Percy didn't seem to notice or care.

  "I, uh, I heard about what happened. You doing okay?"

  "What do you think?" Wow, this one never turns off the sarcasm, does he?

  "Do you want to talk about it?"

  His answer was harsh, "No." But then his voice softened as if he realized how he'd sounded, "At least not yet. I'm still... processing."

  "Okay. I'm here to listen." I thought I heard a soft "thank you" but I probably just imagined it.

  We sat in silence for a minute before I asked another question, "Have you been outside at all recently? Have you eaten?"

  He just shrugged in response. "Do you want to go get food? Lunch is still going on."

  "I don't want to see... people." I mean, hey, fair enough.

  "How about after they leave? Or I can bring food to your cabin?" Once again he just shrugged. "What does shrug mean? You really should eat."

  "It means I don't care. It means whatever."

  "You don't care?" I was shocked. He's not the uncaring type of person nor the type of person who would starve because something bad happened. "You don't care if you starve?"

  "Not really. I just don't have... motivation, I guess. I'm not motivated to eat. Shower. Sleep. Drink. Go outside. I just feel like it may be impossible."

  That's really not good. I have to help him. "Well you need to do those things, okay? I'll help you." Once again he just shrugged. "Which one do you want to try first?"

  "Do I have to?" He asked in a tone that was completely neutral except for a hint of a whiny little kid.

  "Yes, you do. Now how about you change? That's not too hard. Just a shirt and some pants. It's a bit warm outside so you might wanto to put on shorts instead."

  All I got was a stubborn, "No!"

  I sighed, "How about some food then? Lunch is over by now and there's a race going on, so almost no one will be around."

  "Fine," he responded with a huff.

  "Are you okay with seeing Jason and Leo? They wanted to know how you've been doing."

  "Fine," he said again, "but no questions."

  We stepped outside and Percy squnited and flinched away. I let him adjust for a minute before Jason and Leo ran up to us.

  "Dude, are you okay?"

  "Where have you been?"

  "Have you-"

  Poor Percy looked so overwhelmed. "Guys, stop. He doesn't want to answer any questions." Percy glanced at me gratefully.

  After that we walked in silence to the Big House, since thats the only place food was kept. I ran inside and got any blue food I could find and took it outside to Percy, who looked like he was trying to hide in the shadows and was completely ignoring Jason and Leo.

  "Here ya go," i said, handing the plate to him.

  He mumbled a thanks and took the plate. He nibbled on a blue pancake looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

  After the pancake was halfway finished he asked, "can i go back now?"

  "Well, i cant force you to stay here so yeah i guess. But take that pancake with you and finish it. And try to do some of the things i told you, okay?"

  Once again he just shrugged before walking back to his cabin, the pancake held limply in his, forgotten.

  Something was very wrong with Percy.

A/N
Hey hey hey yall! Im back with another chapter! Super exciting right? I hope you guys are having a great day and if not this made it a little bit better. Remember: YOU! ARE! LOVED!! Just hang in there <3 next chapter shouldnt take too long but remember to comment and help me improve! Pls spread the word about my book too! I love you all! See ya soon.