18

A/N

Okay, please only read this chapter if you are mature. Its gonna have smut, so don't report me or anything, just don't read it if it affects you. Don't ruin your innocence either. There will be no important info in this chapter so its okay if you skip. Stay safe!

I think it will be a bit longer of a chaper. Also I'm at 1k+ reads!!

*Percy

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. Not sick, but mentally exhausted and deprecating, i felt fine physically.

After a minute of internal struggle, I sat down to draw, like Amber said. I couldn't think of anything to draw however so I ended up just scribbling on the paper really hard until it ripped.

I couldn't do anything active in the confines of the apartment and it was raining outside. The next thing my mind went to was to cut. It had always helped me clear my head and turn mental pain into physical pain. Before I could do any damage however, I remember my therapist and how disappointed Nico and my mom would be.

Instead I say down with a marker and began drawing swirls on my wrist rather than cutting it. It helped a decent amount surprisingly. I continued doing it until both my wrists and my thighs were covered with the design.

My mom walked in just then, telling my she was going to run errands then go to therapy and I'd be on my own for lunch. It would only be me and Nico all day. She did not notice the designs on my body

As soon as she left, the feeling flooded back. I tried to write and attempted to draw something again. Nothing was helping- only one thing could: cutting. I was starting on the sixth line, deep in my forearm, when Nico walked in unannounced.

I was in only my boxers and Nico was shirtless. Tension grew rapidly as we stood there half naked, remembering yesterday's promises.

That was, until he saw the blood smearing into the swirls. He never said anything, didn't even look disappointed, just dragged me into the bathroom to clean and bandage them. He washed the designs of my wrists and legs as well and put me in real clothes, along with a shirt for himself.

As he was wrapping the last bandage, Nico asked, "did you try?"

"The things the therapist said? I tried all of them."

Nico looked at me. "Not all... Would you like to try the last one?" I nodded my head quickly.

Nico smirked and kissed me quickly. "I'm topping," he growled, making me a little hard. "Any special requests?" He asked me sweetly while walking me backward into my bedroom.

"Go as hard as you want. I want to feel everything."

Nico smirked, giving me a you-asked-for-it look before slamming me against a wall. He was taller than me now, making everything seem less awkward than if he was shorter.

He put his arms on either side of my head, caging me in then kissing me roughly. It didn't take him long to bite my bottom lip, making me groan just enough for him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

His hands moved to the hem of my shirt quickly before sliding up my chest. When his hands reached my nipples, he pinched them a little, making me moan from the sensation.

I felt his tongue move around inside my mouth, trying to find spots that made sweet noises. After not being able to elicit a noise after some exploration he just shoved his tongue down my throat, making me gag just a little bit.

I was fully hard at this point, what from Nico playing with my nipples and our make out. Upon hear the choking noises, nico pulled away from my mouth and removed his hands from under my shirt, pulling it off of my body. He then quickly took off his own shirt, quickly followed by his jeans.

Nico pointed at the ground and said, "kneel," in a lusty voice. I quickly followed his command and got on my knees. His boxers came off quickly as well, showing me his hard penis. He gave me a look and I knew what to do. I grabbed the base in my hand then licked the top before taking as much as I could in my mouth.

Nico moaned at the sensation and began rocking his hips so I wasn't as much sucking him off as he was fucking my mouth. As he pushed deeper into my throat, I began to gag.

Upon hearing this noise, Nico quickly pulled out and asked if I was okay. I assured him I was, a little annoyed that he was interrupting our foreplay but also touched he cared.

He stood me up and then quickly took off the rest of my clothes, grabbing my erect penis and pumping it a couple times, making my moan loudly, before forcing me onto the bed.

He climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately once again. One of his hands played with my penis and the other my nipple. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and pulled him closer. My legs wrapped around him as well, forcing one of his hands away.

His lips left my mouth and traveled to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. When he found it, I moaned so he began to suck on it, relishing the noises I was making.

Eventually his mouth and hands traveled downwards. He began to suck my dick, one of his hands fondling my balls while the other began to prod my entrance.

I could feel I was getting close so I said, "N-Nico, I'm... I'm almost-" he cut me off abruptly when he fingers breached me, making me almost scream with pleasure and pain. I realized a minute later, when Nico had stopped moving, that i had screamed his name.

"I need to get you to scream more often, mi amore." He said in a low voice. He began to pump his fingers in and out of my backside, making me whimper and groan. Nico began pumping my penis until i stopped whimpering and said that I was ready.

"Ready for what? You'll need to tell me more than that Percy. Be descriptive." He began to play with my balls, very lightly, just enough to cloud my mind.

"R-ready for y-you... you to f-fuck me."

"How? Fuck you how, Percy?"

"H-hard. I w-want to scream. I-I'll scream your n-name. D-don't stop even if i say. Don't s-stop when I c-cum."

There was a new fire in Nico's eyes. He lifted up my legs and thrusted into me hard, biting my should and making me cry out at the new intrusion.

There was a little pain at first but it soon faded and left me screaming for Nico to go harder and faster. My hands grasped at the sheets. I could hear his balls smacking against me. He adjusted himself so that he began to hit my prostate, sending spikes of pleasure through my body.

I began to just yell, usually Nico's name. I didn't want it to end but i could feel myself nearing the edge as he began to stroke me. Nico began to thrust harder and faster as he felt himself getting closer.

With one final cry, I came harder than i thought possible and laid there limply. Nico never stopped though and the feeling of him continuing  to fuck me- hard- even after i was done was amazing.

With one final, sloppy thrust, Nico came with a grunt. He stayed in me while he came and I felt his warm fluids fill me up, an oddly pleasant feeling.

He collapsed next to my spent body, still inside me. He kissed my nose and promised that we would do that more often if it helped. I nodded eagerly- but said only if he liked it (he assured me he did)- before drifting off to sleep, Nico next to and inside me.

A/N

First time smut! Did i do good? What should i do better? Should i wirte another smut chapter? How should i improve the story?

I posted another FANTASTIC song so if you have time i would recommend listening.

Anyway please comment, like and share- i feel like a youtuber: "SMASH that subscribe button". Anyway thanks and live you guys <3