19

A/N

Starts with some smut, I'll mark where it end :)

*Nico

I woke up with Percy laying almost on top of me. He was dead asleep, no nightmares or anything. Which was good for him, he needed more rest.

When I started to sit up, trying to not disturb Percy, I realized i was still inside him. Registering that I had fallen asleep inside Percy was quite a turn on for me and I could feel myself getting hard. Looking at the clock, I realized that it had only been about 3 hours since Mrs. Jackson had left, meaning we still had about 4 until she came back. This gave me an idea...

*Percy

I woke up with a tight feeling deep in my stomach. I could feel something slamming into my prostrate. I opened my eyes to find Nico between my legs being totally ruthless.

I opened my legs wider to help him before letting out a long moan that made Nico smirk. He somehow managed to go harder after hearing it, making me call out his name.

I could feel myself nearing my end quickly- I didn't know how long this had been happening. I waited as long as i could however, wanting it to last longer.

I could smell old and new sweat, an oddly intoxication scent. I could also smell the dried cum and could taste some leftover from our first session after I kissed it off his lips.

I heard and felt Nico's balls slapping against my entrance with a wet noise. I reached down to fondle them, unable to resist, but Nico quickly grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with a growl.

Now that I was unable to use my hands, I felt useless so I began to thrust my hips against Nico to get him to go faster. He didn't seem to like this however so he stopped moving all together.

I just whimpered and wiggled my butt around a little, desperate for the feeling and my release. He still didn't move. Instead he reached down to my hole and began inserting fingers next to his penis, as if he wasn't big enough. His fingers were just long enough to reach my prostrate

I began to buck my hips more rapidly until Nico started wiggling his fingers inside me, tickling my prostrate, and doing short thrusts in and out. The new intrusions were all I need as I came even harder than before.

Nico pulled out of me as soon as I came and forced my mouth onto his penis- not that I'm complaining. I greedily took it in my mouth and began to suck as hard as I could, taking as much in my mouth as possibly. I felt he was about to cum and was about to pull off to avoid a mouth full of semen but Nico had other plans.

He grabbed my hair and trusted into my throat, deeper than I could handle. I choked hard on his dick and he came. It shot down my throat and filled up my mouth.

Nico finally pulled out and order me to swallow it all. I did, enjoying the taste and being commanded around. After it was gone Nico helped me up and gave me a short yet emotion filled kiss.

"Let's take a shower." I agreed with Nico but when I stood up there was a terrible pain in my lower back. Upon guessing my wince, Nico helped me sit down and gave me some godly food until it went away. He then helped me into the bathroom where we took a shower together, helping clean stone of the died cum off of each other.

A/N

End of smut here. A summary if you want: they had sex again, just not super consensual this time. Percy wasn't able to say yes/no.

Then we stumbled back to my room, exhausted. We both orgasmed twice in one day, only hours apart.

We collapsed next to each other on the bed, in just our boxers,  and Nico was out within minutes. I stayed awake a little bit longer to think.

Me and Nico had sex. Not just one time either. And, although it was meant to benefit my mental health, I could tell we weren't using each other.

Nico wasn't taking advantage of me. Although he got free sex under the term "therapy", he wasn't using me in that way. He genuinely wanted to do it and enjoyed it.

I wasn't taking advantage of Nico either. I also got free sex under "therapy" but I want just doing it to feel good about myself. I was doing it because I wanted to and I knew Nico likes it, much like me.

I heard my mom come in the door and tell us she was home but my vision was already starting to fade against my control. So instead I embraced it and moved closer to Nico, savoring his smell- vanilla and dirt, in a good, fresh way- and warmth.

As i felt sleep finally pull me under, i hoped that i would not have any nightmares. But i had already had one dreamless sleep today. And i hardly ever got lucky enough to have any nightmare free sleep, much less two in a day.

I was still partly awake when i first heard the cruel laughter of Tartarus. When I felt my skin blister in the poisonous hot air. When I felt all of my power and will drain.

I started screaming before my eyes were even closed.

A/N

Hey here's a super shitty chapter that I'll probably delete in a few days cause i hate myself. Anyway, if you find a way to enjoy this crap-fest, enjoy.

Anyway, the song I posted is amazing. I'm at 1.3k read too, pretty neat. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO.

I'll try to post an actually decent chapter soon. Bye 👋