17

Jihee and I were in my car. She thought I was driving her home until we made it to the place which wasn't her house.

"Hey! I thought you were driving me home!" she hit my shoulder lightly.

"Just come with me." I pulled her lightly out of the car and dragged her inside the Mall. Not literally.

"Mum! Help me!" ㅠㅠ she shouted quietly. "Fine. Let's go!" she grabbed my hand and ran inside.

I intertwined my fingers with her, without her noticing. We walked into a shoe store.

"Hey, we should get matching shoes." I looked at her.

"No, no. It's okay."

"Come on. I insist. Let's choose one."

After agreeing on which ones we should get, we made our way to the cashier.

"Oh! What a cute couple!" the cashier lady said.
I looked at Jihee as she turned as red as a tomato.

"W-we're not d-dating...

"Oh, really? You two would make a cute couple though." she gave us a bag with the shoes inside. "Thanks for coming, hope to see you again." she waved goodbye.

I looked at Jihee as she was still red. I let go of her hand. 

"Aww.. you're still red!" I cupped her cheeks.

"Ahh, stop that." she held my hands and took them away from her cheeks. She looked at the floor a little shy.

"Why are you doing this to my heart?"

~~