37

"H-hey, Jiyun? Can I come help giving the cards to Jihee? I also want to give mine individually."

"Sure! I'm sure Jihee will be happy to see you, Hyunjin!" 

~~

After school, everyone handed their cards in to the Teacher.

"You two may wait for me outside the school while I get my stuff." the two nodded and walked outside.

~~

"Jihee's room is this way!"

Jiyun the way to her sister's room. Hyunjin stayed behind for a few minutes. He decided to go into her room. As soon as he walked in, Jihee's eyes locked with his. Jihee suddenly looked down playing with her fingers. Jiyun and Ms Song looked back and forth. The two nodded at each other then made their way outside.

"What are YOU doing here?" she questioned "I thought I was a mistake in your life. If so, why are you here?"

"Look.. I came here to apologize for what I've done. I know that you're really mad at me.."

"I'm not mad at you.. It's.. It's just- Nevermind.. I'm listening."

"Okay.. first of all.. I'd like to say sorry for all the things I've done. I know I made really bad choices. Heh, I felt really awful, I still do. Everytime I make a bad choice, I always question myself. You may think that I'm a really awful person after all the things I've done years by years. Listen.. Jihee. I'm very, very, very and truly sorry! I promise to never make bad choices."

"I don't think you're an awful person! I forgive you. I know that I can trust you with that." she smiled

"Look at that smile! You're so cute when you smile." Hyunjin pinched Jihee's cheeks lightly.

"Hey! That hurts. Also, I AM: NOT CUTE!" Jihee rubbed her cheeks

"Yes you are. Not taking it back. Anyways, how'd you get into the hospital? What even happened?"

"Oh-Uhm- I- I tripped over?"

"Jihee, you don't get into a hospital just by tripping over. Just be honest with me.."

"Fine... I- I have-"